Receive New Job Alerts
Redefining fitness through immersive technologies and prove that exercise is for everyone.
We create immersive fitness games that provide real-world benefits. Our professionally designed workouts make fitness fun. They combine the enjoyment of gaming with the intensity of a personal training session, all in the comfort of your own home.
Our first product, BoxVR, has been described as ‘Guitar Hero crossed with a studio boxing workout’.
Many users are calling it the best fitness game on the market and it has been awarded "VR Fitness Game of the Year". BoxVR is currently one of the top selling games on the Oculus and Steam stores.
We’re looking for an CRM Manager to join the team whose work will center on campaign execution including ad-hoc blast campaigns, journeys, email strategy, and best practices. You will help define CRM strategies and end-to-end campaigns in support of product initiatives, align internal partners, and advocate for execution in service of bringing FitXR to millions of players around the world.
- Build, execute, and monitor ad-hoc campaigns and customer journeys across email and push (scaling to additional channels in future) -- primarily these will be product-focused campaigns but also including education, nurture and conversion campaigns.
- Help define the customer communication strategy and CRM roadmap to achieve ambitious acquisition, engagement, retention, and reactivation goals
- Work closely with internal partners, including engineering, art, legal, finance, business, and leadership teams, bringing ideas to life that spearhead product adoption and drive usage
- Execute thoughtful experimentation to unlock high-impact campaigns, and leverage automation to maximize engagement & retention throughout the customer lifecycle
- Incorporate and champion best practice into CRM setup and all communications
- Analyze campaign results, make recommendations & implement changes based on key findings
- Demonstrable experience of CRM including email, push and in app notifications
- Hands-on experience building and executing complex CRM campaigns
- Solid understanding of basic HTML for email, email best practices & industry standards
- Comfortable setting up & executing campaign experiments (AB testing) to track business impact, analyzing the data and extracting key insights
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A strategic problem solver that is able to synthesize and prioritize inputs from various perspectives to build an impactful plan
- Comfortable working cross-functionally and cross-culturally, a self-starter and a quick learner
- Familiar with GDPR & can navigate other regulatory requirements
Desired Skills and Experience
- Skills for audience segmentation
- Experience working in a subscription business, ideally within a fast growth startup/tech company
- Familiarity with: Litmus email testing tools, Klaviyo, Amazon SES
- Experience setting up mobile push and SMS campaigns
- Flexible hours 40-hour working week (core working hours typically 10-4.30)
- Six-monthly pay reviews (end of year or mid year depending on start date)
- Brand new equipment and VR headset
- Private Health insurance
- Unlimited leave policy, the average FiXR takes 35 days
- Annual travel pass & Cycle to work scheme
- Learning budget - £800 per annum
- Wellness budget - £600 per annum
- Bi-annual offsite and regular get-togethers
- A great team of talented individuals who love what we do