Receive New Job Alerts
We are Fiit. The #1 rated fitness app in the UK.
We're looking for team players to help us achieve our mission — to remove every barrier to exercise, and create the most exciting and effective workouts on the planet.
We're a London-based startup with global plans. Are you passionate about making a difference? Read on.
An experienced Content Manager with a flair for creative copywriting that engages readers across multiple platforms — including in-app, email, website and social media.
- You’ll be responsible for maintaining our tone of voice in line with target personas and be continually reviewing and evolving our language
- As Editor of the Fiit Edit (our blog), you’ll work with the marketing, product and fitness teams to create articles that support campaigns, and also provide a resource for customers and prospects, with a strong emphasis on SEO
- Working with the marketing team, all outbound content will be written or reviewed by you. This includes email campaigns, digital marketing creatives, web copy and social media posts
- Idea generation for marketing campaigns launching new features and classes
- Working with the product team, you’ll be responsible for all written content within the app and release notes
- Working with the fitness team, you’ll write all class and training plan descriptions, as well as new trainer bios
- When trainers are in the studio for filming, you’ll work with the Social Media Manager to create content for the Fiit Edit and other marketing assets
- Working with our PR agency, you’ll generate ideas for thought leadership pieces
- A fast-paced and varied working environment that may require you to get involved in activities beyond those listed above — no two days are the same!
- Minimum 2 years experience working in copywriting or a role where there is a big emphasis on content creation
- Strong communications skills and ability to get your point across clearly and concisely
- Strong project management skills and ability to multitask. You will be managing lots of different projects and deadlines at the same time
- Lots of energy, enthusiasm and entrepreneurship
- Strong attention to detail and a constant appetite to continuously improve yourself
- A background in fitness would be an asset — a passion for health and wellness is a must.
- A competitive salary, bonus and pension & equity options
- A cool office environment near the Olympic Park in Stratford
- Flexible holiday and working arrangements
- Private health and dental insurance
- 3 budgets that you control around professional development, health/wellness and hobbies
- Free Fiit device and subscription
- Lots of fun with weekly drinks and TFIF, Coffee Club and team building days
- The opportunity to make a difference to people's lives
Fiit is based at the Here East campus in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, within easy reach of two major stations, it has a free shuttle bus and is well connected to cycle paths.
During the COVID-19 pandemic the team is working remotely and so this role will be a mixture of working at the Fiit Studio with safety measures in place as well as working from home.