Receive New Job Alerts
We are Fiit. The #1 rated fitness app in the UK.
We're looking for team players to help us achieve our mission — to remove every barrier to exercise, and create the most exciting and effective workouts on the planet.
We're a London-based startup with global plans. Are you passionate about making a difference? Read on.
A People Operations Advisor who is as passionate about our mission as they are about people.
As a business, we are scaling rapidly and the People team will be pivotal to this growth – when we say growth we are talking double the size by the end of the year. It’s a brand new role, reporting into the Senior People Operations Manager, and it’s an opportunity to join a People team at an incredibly exciting time.
It’s a true generalist role, with lots of opportunity for exposure to the whole HR & Recruitment spectrum. In true start-up fashion, it will be very varied so be prepared to roll your sleeves up and get stuck into whatever comes your way.
You’ll be in charge of our non-technical recruitment ensuring our candidate experience is as slick as our user experience. You’ll get to know the business inside out, working with our hiring managers growing all of our teams as we scale.
Employee experience and engagement is just as important, being the first port of call for all queries, always checking in with the team to see what you can do to help.
We want you to be part of our mission to make fitness a habit for everyone so the role would suit someone who also has this close to their heart.
- Recruitment. You’ll manage the recruitment life cycle for non-technical roles, from sourcing through to interviewing and onboarding
- Dealing with all People related queries
- Building trusting relationships with the business, supporting employees with any concerns or problems
- Ensuring high levels of employee engagement through various activities, initiatives and the monitoring of our in-house survey tool, OfficeVibe
- Advising and guiding on probationary period reviews
- Managing Maternity/Paternity/Parental leave
- Iterating and improving our processes as we scale
- Working collaboratively with the wider People and Operations team
- Being passionate about your discipline, keeping on top of the latest research and industry knowledge
- Ad hoc project work
- Contributing to our mission to make fitness a habit for everyone
- Proven work experience in the HR & People space
- Excellent interviewing and assessment skills
- Experience working in a fast paced and high growth environment. Start up or scale up experience would be an advantage
- A data driven approach to HR activities looking beyond the surface and initial analysis to seek out the root cause and provide solutions.
- Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- An ability to meet deadlines and manage personal workloads
- Ability to influence and build trust with employees at all levels of the business.
- To be a great team player
- To take the initiative on projects, be autonomous and proactive and get stuff done.
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- A passion for fitness, health and wellbeing
- A competitive salary based on experience, bonus and pension & equity options
- A flexible hybrid model of working
- A cool office environment near the Olympic Park in Stratford
- 25 days holiday with flexibility built in
- Private health and dental insurance
- Almost too many budgets to list ;-)
- Free Fiit device and subscription
- Lots of socials and team building days
- The opportunity to make a difference to people's lives
Fiit is based at the Here East campus in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, within easy reach of two major stations, it has a free shuttle bus and is well connected to cycle paths.