Receive New Job Alerts
Fastic was founded in 2019, and has quickly become the World’s #1 fasting app. Since we started we have helped millions of users lead healthier, happier and more balanced lives. Our unique holistic approach combines healthy fasting with mindfulness, education, nutrition, and exercise. This is the founding team’s second venture after selling their first company for $70m in 2017.
Our global team is fully remote and growing quickly. We are dedicated to our mission of restoring balance and helping our users lead healthier and more fulfilling lives. Join us and become part of the change.
PR & Communications Manager
Remote (US Based)
We are looking for a PR & Communications Manager to take our external communications and brand awareness to new levels through creative PR that is amplified by influential journalists and their publications in the US. The role is brand new to our business and is our very first PR-related hire ever.
This is a huge opportunity for a PR guru to plan, develop and execute our PR strategy quite literally from scratch as well as scale our PR function and establish our internal processes from the ground upwards. We are looking for an experienced and hands on storyteller to get our message out and to help us on our mission to fascinate more people to live a healthy life.
The role will see you report directly to our Senior Brand Project Manager.
- A talented and experienced communications professional who excels at informative storytelling with a clear key message. You have impeccable networking skills and enjoy leading on ambitious PR projects.
- Strong knowledge of current digital media trends with an understanding
- Have elevated brand, product, or executive public profiles via external initiatives
- Experienced in establishing processes and strategies from scratch and well versed with a fast paced dynamic start up environment
- Detail-oriented, highly organised with strong project management skills in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- A BA in Marketing, Communications, PR or equivalent.
- 4+ years of relevant PR/communications experience.
- Exceptional writing and storytelling skills.
- Experience in external communications and understanding of the technology industry
- Can make decisions and prioritise in a fast paced environment with some ambiguity.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- PR experience within the startup, mobile, health, wellness, lifestyle or technology spaces preferred
- Experience scaling processes or a PR/Comms function from the ground upwards
- Attractive salary and vacation days
- We are a fully remote company, we offer all employees the opportunity to work from home
- Team events: our entire team travels to exciting destinations across Europe to spend time together several times per year
- Flexible working hours, choose how you work your day.
- Hardware of your choice will be made available to you (i.e laptop, monitor etc)
Want your application to stand out to our recruitment team? You can either;
- Attach a short cover letter telling us why you want to work for Fastic and why you think you would be a great fit for the role or;
- You could even send our Talent Manager a short video answering these specific questions to [email protected]