Receive New Job Alerts
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
FARFETCH is the leading global technology platform for the luxury fashion industry. Founded in 2007 by José Neves for the love of fashion, and launched in 2008, FARFETCH began as an e-commerce marketplace for luxury boutiques around the world. As of 31st December 2019, the FARFETCH Marketplace connects customers in over 190 countries with items from more than 50 countries and over 1,200 of the world’s best brands, boutiques and department stores, delivering a truly unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform.
FARFETCH’s additional businesses include FARFETCH Platform Solutions, which services enterprise clients with e-commerce and technology capabilities; Browns and Stadium Goods, which offer luxury products to consumers; and New Guards, a platform for the development of global fashion brands. FARFETCH also invests in innovations such as its Store of the Future augmented retail solution, and develops key technologies, business solutions, and services for the luxury fashion industry.
This role provides an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join the Group Treasury team within a rapidly expanding business. This is a key role within Treasury (currently ten members spread across London and Porto) and will report to the Treasury Manager. The Treasury Analyst’s main responsibilities will be owning our cash forecast process, supporting the Treasury Manager implement best cash management practises, and working on various projects to accommodate business requirements.
- Owning the cashflow forecasting process, which will include liaising with both Group and local stakeholders and consolidating forecasts into our headroom model.
- Understanding and analysing any cashflow variance and budget performance.
- Maintenance and optimisation of banking systems & facilities required to support Group.
- Managing Group bank accounts & facilities, including; account opening, account closing, ad-hoc documentation and updating KYC information.
- Support the team with daily, weekly and monthly management information and reporting responsibilities, including: Sales Tracker, FX Hedging Tracker, Intercompany
- Maintaining a working knowledge and continued understanding of local country banking services, and regulations to meet Farfetch requirements.
- Provide cover for other members in the Treasury team as needed, which will include FX operations.
- Providing support on various ad-hoc requirements including, general administration, operational activities, data analysis, and project work as required.
- Financial, Accounting or Business degree preferred, but not essential.
- Treasury Analyst who has worked within a Treasury function for at least 1 year, ideally with a cash management background. Highly numerate with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- An ambitious self-starter with good organisational and time management skills.
- Willing to embrace new opportunities and work within a fast-paced environment.
- Good communicator and stakeholder management skills. Experienced Excel user who is comfortable with advanced formulas.
- Competent in Power Point presentations.
- Act for the greater good of all teams, even when it’s beyond your area of expertise.
- Foster positive actions in those around you, and celebrate our shared achievements
Exciting opportunity to work within a Treasury team that is looking to add a Treasury Analyst, focused on best practise in cash management. You’ll be working in a team which recognises that being brilliant, being human and being revolutionary is the key to driving the business forward and celebrates our shared achievements.
We're a truly global team with a presence in all of our locations around the world. Our biggest teams are based in the UK and Portugal. Our team in Porto focuses on financial reporting and operations, while the Group Finance team in London is made up of Tax, Legal, Treasury and Commercial Finance. All of our teams play an instrumental role within the business, from developing best practice, delivering strategic projects and helping us to tell our story with data.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!