Receive New Job Alerts
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
FARFETCH is the leading global technology platform for the luxury fashion industry. Founded in 2007 by José Neves for the love of fashion, and launched in 2008, FARFETCH began as an e-commerce marketplace for luxury boutiques around the world. As of 31st December 2019, the FARFETCH Marketplace connects customers in over 190 countries with items from more than 50 countries and over 1,200 of the world’s best brands, boutiques and department stores, delivering a truly unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform.
FARFETCH’s additional businesses include FARFETCH Platform Solutions, which services enterprise clients with e-commerce and technology capabilities; Browns and Stadium Goods, which offer luxury products to consumers; and New Guards, a platform for the development of global fashion brands. FARFETCH also invests in innovations such as its Store of the Future augmented retail solution, and develops key technologies, business solutions, and services for the luxury fashion industry.
As a Product Manager within the Consumer Product area, you will promote product strategy and definition by translating customer needs and goals into business and product requirements. Reporting to the Senior Group Product Manager for Search & Ranking, you will solve exciting ranking challenges (e.g. personalization) that will positively affect Farfetch customers globally.
- Use data to help define and prioritize improvements that bring the biggest impact to customers and the business
- Work across a range of disciplines to help achieve the long-term vision for your Product e.g. data science, engineering, architecture, analytics and experimentation, commercial and wider Consumer Product community
- Product manage 2 development teams comprising of data scientists and engineers and participate in all applicable Agile ceremonies
- Connect the dots between the technical and business worlds whilst keeping the customer at the heart of everything
- Oversee a suite of high profile products that fulfill a crucial part of the customer journey
- Technical - experience working with data scientists on ranking or recommendations models (personalization experience beneficial) and engineering on scalability challenges
- Thought Leader - with the experience to inspire both your direct team members and important partners about the ranking domain
- Analytical - with the rigor to understand and challenge AB test findings and data science models
- Customer Obsessed - experienced identifying and addressing customer problems, with a desire to gain an understanding of the needs of the luxury fashion customer
- Energetic & Resilient - displays an enthusiasm to grab something and find a way forward even with obstacles in your path
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and comfortable presenting to multiple audiences