Receive New Job Alerts
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
FARFETCH is the leading global technology platform for the luxury fashion industry. Founded in 2007 by José Neves for the love of fashion, and launched in 2008, FARFETCH began as an e-commerce marketplace for luxury boutiques around the world. As of 31st December 2019, the FARFETCH Marketplace connects customers in over 190 countries with items from more than 50 countries and over 1,200 of the world’s best brands, boutiques and department stores, delivering a truly unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform.
FARFETCH’s additional businesses include FARFETCH Platform Solutions, which services enterprise clients with e-commerce and technology capabilities; Browns and Stadium Goods, which offer luxury products to consumers; and New Guards, a platform for the development of global fashion brands. FARFETCH also invests in innovations such as its Store of the Future augmented retail solution, and develops key technologies, business solutions, and services for the luxury fashion industry.
We are looking to recruit a Senior Business Partner to join our People Team, working cross functionally and driving initiatives in your business area.
- Create strategic partnerships across the business, namely with Executives and their global leaders, Talent Acquisition, regional people leaders and People team CoE's, to co-create a holistic, strategic, people strategy to deliver against our business and people strategy.
- Lead discussions and decisions, driving key, global people processes. Bring relevant local and CoE knowledge and dispersed information together for global alignment, consistency and fairness.
- Design, implement and improve cross-functional, global people initiatives (also including UK wide projects), in collaboration with stakeholders across the company, using people data to provide insight, trends and recommendations on important areas of focus.
- Ensure optimal organisational structure, processes and policies are in place, as well as the capability to attract, develop and retain the best talent, using data to inform your decisions.
- Act as a trusted partner for area, and a member of your business senior leadership team, with a focus on senior leaders to create a positive employee experience, providing thought leadership, challenge, and solutions-focused coaching and advice.
- Coach, develop and guide junior team members that support your departments, leading with empathy, inclusion and compassion.
- Experience in a strategic, generalist HR role within a high-growth, complex, international environment.
- Knowledge of the functional discipline of the area you're partnering.
- Experience of partnering with senior leaders and Executive Board members, with global teams, with an ability to work with local teams to influence and impact on a global scale.
- Experience of managing and developing teams, adopting a collaborative and inclusive approach
- Think strategically and see the bigger picture and also act operationally to transform people strategies into action
- Knowledge of core HR concepts and how they connect (e.g. organizational design, learning and development, compensation and incentive practices, performance management, UK employment law etc)
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!