Receive New Job Alerts
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
FARFETCH is the leading global technology platform for the luxury fashion industry. Founded in 2007 by José Neves for the love of fashion, and launched in 2008, FARFETCH began as an e-commerce marketplace for luxury boutiques around the world. As of 31st December 2019, the FARFETCH Marketplace connects customers in over 190 countries with items from more than 50 countries and over 1,200 of the world’s best brands, boutiques and department stores, delivering a truly unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform.
FARFETCH’s additional businesses include FARFETCH Platform Solutions, which services enterprise clients with e-commerce and technology capabilities; Browns and Stadium Goods, which offer luxury products to consumers; and New Guards, a platform for the development of global fashion brands. FARFETCH also invests in innovations such as its Store of the Future augmented retail solution, and develops key technologies, business solutions, and services for the luxury fashion industry.
You will be apart of the Private Client Operations team and report into the Operations Director. The Senior Operations Programme Manager will develop and implement scalable operational solutions for the global department across global offices. You will ensure that operations programmes meet goals, requirements and timelines. To ensure positive customer impact and global alignment across multiple team members regarding operational projects, you will also coordinate the wider operational project portfolio that impacts Sales and Operations experiences.
- Provide strategic leadership to the Private Client Operations Programme, Management
- Ensure the project portfolios align with the strategic vision and goals
- Lead strategic planning and governance of all programmes within the portfolio across the global teams
- Build the communication framework and routines for the partners to agree on prioritisation, updates, important decisions, and success metrics related to the portfolio
- Consolidate and analyse the potential impact of the combined portfolios and adjust for changes in the company direction
- Find and address potential risks that may affect the success of the programmes
- Manage change of project direction and scope based on urgency.
- Work with the Sales Operations team, Sales leaders, Customer Development and other important partners to guarantee a well balanced set of programmes that provide customer value.
- A professional with experience leading successful teams that delivered and managed the implementation of large-scale programmes.
- Experience working in large-scale organisations on a global level is desirable.
- Owner of Project Management certification (PMI; Prince 2; PMP) is desirable
- Knowledgeable of Waterfall and Agile methodology is desirable.
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!