Receive New Job Alerts
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
FARFETCH is the leading global technology platform for the luxury fashion industry. Founded in 2007 by José Neves for the love of fashion, and launched in 2008, FARFETCH began as an e-commerce marketplace for luxury boutiques around the world. As of 31st December 2019, the FARFETCH Marketplace connects customers in over 190 countries with items from more than 50 countries and over 1,200 of the world’s best brands, boutiques and department stores, delivering a truly unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform.
FARFETCH’s additional businesses include FARFETCH Platform Solutions, which services enterprise clients with e-commerce and technology capabilities; Browns and Stadium Goods, which offer luxury products to consumers; and New Guards, a platform for the development of global fashion brands. FARFETCH also invests in innovations such as its Store of the Future augmented retail solution, and develops key technologies, business solutions, and services for the luxury fashion industry.
The small but mighty PPC team is looking for a PPC Exec. Apart from account management (utilising our in-house built automated tools) You will have a full ownership of one PPC pillar (i.e. ad copies, keywords). You will be trusted to lead the project from start to finish, work with our developers to improve the automated tools and see your project getting rolled out globally with the help of the entire PPC team. You will be part of a dynamic team, great annual leave and benefits package.
- You will report to the PPC Manager
- Manage large Paid Search campaigns spanning multiple markets and languages, from conception to execution
- Work with a team of developers to automate marketing processes and scale up our campaigns (Adwords scripts, in-house solutions,…)
- Update reports and provide analysis around Return on investment, campaign performance, purchasing patterns and website traffic to improve all campaigns
- Implement tests, collect and analyse data, identify insights to achieve profitable growth in Paid Search campaigns
- Demonstrate a passion for e-commerce marketing and experience running successful Paid Search campaigns (from conception to execution)
- You will have experience in a commercial context with an ability to analyse and draw insights from large datasets
- You can explain complex challenges and solutions to other team members
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform