Receive New Job Alerts
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
FARFETCH is the leading global technology platform for the luxury fashion industry. Founded in 2007 by José Neves for the love of fashion, and launched in 2008, FARFETCH began as an e-commerce marketplace for luxury boutiques around the world. As of 31st December 2019, the FARFETCH Marketplace connects customers in over 190 countries with items from more than 50 countries and over 1,200 of the world’s best brands, boutiques and department stores, delivering a truly unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform.
FARFETCH’s additional businesses include FARFETCH Platform Solutions, which services enterprise clients with e-commerce and technology capabilities; Browns and Stadium Goods, which offer luxury products to consumers; and New Guards, a platform for the development of global fashion brands. FARFETCH also invests in innovations such as its Store of the Future augmented retail solution, and develops key technologies, business solutions, and services for the luxury fashion industry.
The Marketing trade team is dedicated to understanding the levers to drive full price, our promotional and sale strategy, in addition to the governance and operations of these activities. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Trade Performance Manager, you will track and analyse trade performance across sale, promotion and full price activity. You have a commercial mindset and can take complex data and transform it into meaningful insights. You are comfortable and excited by a fast moving and changing environment and be able to demonstrate experience in ecommerce trading.
- Sale, Promotion and Full Price tracking and analysis to understand drivers of GTV performance against forecast
- Prepare specific trade insights that feed into the holistic overview of the hot topics for the week and share lessons learnt
- Develop specific insights to input into Promo & Sale post implementation performance reviews which inform future strategy improvements across marketing and product teams
- Support sizing of trading action plans if a gap to target is identified
- Support in sale audience set-up for performance tracking purposes
- You'll be commercially minded and have analytics work experience, with e-commerce orientation
- Excel skills (can perform complex functions), BI and data visualisation tool experience (e.g., Looker, Tableau)
- You can translate complex data into clear insight
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform