Receive New Job Alerts
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
FARFETCH is the leading global technology platform for the luxury fashion industry. Founded in 2007 by José Neves for the love of fashion, and launched in 2008, FARFETCH began as an e-commerce marketplace for luxury boutiques around the world. As of 31st December 2019, the FARFETCH Marketplace connects customers in over 190 countries with items from more than 50 countries and over 1,200 of the world’s best brands, boutiques and department stores, delivering a truly unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform.
FARFETCH’s additional businesses include FARFETCH Platform Solutions, which services enterprise clients with e-commerce and technology capabilities; Browns and Stadium Goods, which offer luxury products to consumers; and New Guards, a platform for the development of global fashion brands. FARFETCH also invests in innovations such as its Store of the Future augmented retail solution, and develops key technologies, business solutions, and services for the luxury fashion industry.
Reporting to the Content Manager – APAC you will be an experienced and proven leader, with experience working within a localisation role or a linguistics specialist with a passion to produce amazing content for customers who love fashion.
- You will lead the Korean Content Team, being responsible for all content localisation for the Korea market and ensuring high-quality written copy
- You will review and revisit all the current processes and bring new ideas on how to produce the best quality Korean content
- You will manage two areas of content: Marketing, related to all our creative content, and Product & Operation, for everything around our products and the purchase journey
- You will guarantee that the tone of voice and quality of the Korean language reflects the core Farfetch brand, but also delivers the best customer experience for the Korean-speaking specific markets
- You will deliver project localisation according to the guidelines provided by the Coordination Team
- You will work with multiple partners across Content Department and others to help evolve the Farfetch business
- You will work with the Content Management to decide the Korean Content strategy
- You will be directly managing a network of Korean freelancers who support the team daily
- You will be the guardian of Quality (Tone of Voice and Documentation)
- You will oversee your team's trainings and overall development
- You have experience in effectively managing translation processes
- You are fluent in Korean and English, and proficient English-Korean translation experience
- You are target-focused, with the ability to work quickly and to agreed daily targets and deadline
- You have knowledge and love of fashion at all levels from high-end designers to street style
- You have a writing style that is accurate, with an impeccable use of grammar
- You are comfortable with digital work on both in-house and external CMS
- You are experienced with working in localisation projects for e-commerce website, preferably luxury fashion retail
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
We're a creative family, building copy, data and visual assets for each corner of the FARFETCH Ecommerce Platform. We are dedicated to providing gold standard imagery, content and production services for our partners and creating an engaging on-site experience for our customers.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.