Receive New Job Alerts
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
FARFETCH is the leading global technology platform for the luxury fashion industry. Founded in 2007 by José Neves for the love of fashion, and launched in 2008, FARFETCH began as an e-commerce marketplace for luxury boutiques around the world. As of 31st December 2019, the FARFETCH Marketplace connects customers in over 190 countries with items from more than 50 countries and over 1,200 of the world’s best brands, boutiques and department stores, delivering a truly unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform.
FARFETCH’s additional businesses include FARFETCH Platform Solutions, which services enterprise clients with e-commerce and technology capabilities; Browns and Stadium Goods, which offer luxury products to consumers; and New Guards, a platform for the development of global fashion brands. FARFETCH also invests in innovations such as its Store of the Future augmented retail solution, and develops key technologies, business solutions, and services for the luxury fashion industry.
You will manage the Marketing Production and Planning function for Farfetch, responsible for team development and management, strategy development, content tooling, asset delivery, and publishing. This team manages Marketing Production, Content Planning, Project Management, and Front end Development for Content experiences. You will have experience in this field either agency side, or within a high volume marketing production function. Although this is not a creative role, you will understand the creative processes and challenges involved. You will report to the VP Customer Retention
- Oversee the Production teams responsible for building and deploying all content across app, web, and retention channels (email and push notifications)
- Inspire creativity, automation, and scalability by defining tooling improvements and developing the roadmap in collaboration with Product and Development teams.
Plan and Project Management:
- Provide full cycle project management to marketing content, campaigns and messaging (from creative brief through to creative process, development and final deployment. This team will manage end-to-end marketing campaign workflows and ensuring delivery across multiple teams).
- Help identify and deploy workflow management tools for the Marketing teams
- Manage the development team responsible for building customer-facing websites, email and internal web applications.
- Guide the development team to foster relationships with our engineering teams whilst building dynamic experiences which use Farfetch's data, delivering exciting customer journeys through increased segmentation and personalisation. Help the team identify a more efficient and scalable QA process.
- Ensure the team is continuing to develop, scalable solutions for content development across email, app and on site. Support the production teams in applying new technologies which improve working efficiencies between copy and linguistic teams.
- Onsite Marketing provides insights and guidance to important partners through content performance and measurement.
- We bring a customer-focused lens into our content, messaging and segmentation strategies as well create experiences that customers love through the power of experimentation.
- Experience working in a similar role, with experience in ecommerce & marketing.
- An understanding of web, digital and creative teams with an ability to guide a project forward to ensure it meets its deadlines.
- Experience working with enterprise level CMS tools.
- Experience working with design automation tools for large-scale production.
- Experience managing a range of production dependencies across many platforms.
- Experience managing complex workflows, and putting a scheduling tool into practice.
- Willingness to propose new directions, solutions and concepts.
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events