Receive New Job Alerts
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
FARFETCH is the leading global technology platform for the luxury fashion industry. Founded in 2007 by José Neves for the love of fashion, and launched in 2008, FARFETCH began as an e-commerce marketplace for luxury boutiques around the world. As of 31st December 2019, the FARFETCH Marketplace connects customers in over 190 countries with items from more than 50 countries and over 1,200 of the world’s best brands, boutiques and department stores, delivering a truly unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform.
FARFETCH’s additional businesses include FARFETCH Platform Solutions, which services enterprise clients with e-commerce and technology capabilities; Browns and Stadium Goods, which offer luxury products to consumers; and New Guards, a platform for the development of global fashion brands. FARFETCH also invests in innovations such as its Store of the Future augmented retail solution, and develops key technologies, business solutions, and services for the luxury fashion industry.
Reporting to the Senior Content Director you will lead brand content strategy and manage execution of all brand beauty content for the new Farfetch beauty proposition. Working directly with the creative team you will be the guardian of tone of voice and content direction, ideateing and implementing new, exciting content initiatives to amaze our customers with innovation and engaging formats for social, marketing and customer channels.
- Lead on all Beauty content, campaigns and projects, working alongside key teams to deliver best in class beauty content and experiences
- Plan yearly beauty content calendar and budget, aligned to business and brand priorities, and maintain this throughout the year
- Lead storytelling and content ideation for our brand partners and marketing partnerships
- Liaise with all relevant teams across the business to identify key messages and priorities
- Identify, recruit and commission social content creators and act as curator of this community
- Embed industry knowledge and expertise in to our business through strategic initiatives and tactical tasks
- Lead and manage beauty content team
- An experienced leader within the beauty content and editing space
- A digital native who understands the social and digital beauty landscape having working in retail, publishing or at a beauty brand.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about the modern beauty industry
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and inspire a team.
- An excellent communicator and collaborator, able to demonstrate experience in facilitating complex conversations cross functionally
- Ability to own and deliver multiple projects to daily, weekly and monthly deadlines.
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform