Receive New Job Alerts
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
FARFETCH is the leading global technology platform for the luxury fashion industry. Founded in 2007 by José Neves for the love of fashion, and launched in 2008, FARFETCH began as an e-commerce marketplace for luxury boutiques around the world. As of 31st December 2019, the FARFETCH Marketplace connects customers in over 190 countries with items from more than 50 countries and over 1,200 of the world’s best brands, boutiques and department stores, delivering a truly unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform.
FARFETCH’s additional businesses include FARFETCH Platform Solutions, which services enterprise clients with e-commerce and technology capabilities; Browns and Stadium Goods, which offer luxury products to consumers; and New Guards, a platform for the development of global fashion brands. FARFETCH also invests in innovations such as its Store of the Future augmented retail solution, and develops key technologies, business solutions, and services for the luxury fashion industry.
You’ll focus on localising editorials and marketing contents that perfectly fit Korean audience’s needs and creating customer-facing contents enhancing our customer journey through quality contents across all channels. You will be required to create an inclusive, creative, and sophisticated copy with a positive attitude in order to convey the right message to Fafetch customers and partners in Korea.
You will have the relevant experience of working in an environment that is fast-paced and deadline-driven. Ideally, this would have been within a UX copywriting or fashion journalism role – copy editors with a passion to move their career into fashion will also be considered.
- Localise editorials and promotional marketing contents in Korean that reflect our brand's tone of voice
- Localise or create SEO content in Korean by communicating with the local stakeholder to drive organic traffic.
- Produce a copy for offsite marketing contents such as PPC and ASO description as part of BAU.
- Support the Korean content team in terms of market and trend research.
- You will become a quality guardian for our Korean tone of voice and all localized contents live on FF.com
- Fluent in Korean (native level)
- Good writing style that is precise, adaptable and inspiring, with an impeccable use of grammar
- Knowledgeable and have a love of fashion at all levels from high-end designers to cutting edge street style
- Knowledge and skills of transcreation
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Well organised and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Comfortable with digital work on an in-house CMS
- Sound knowledge of Excel / Google Sheets
- You are based in the UK
- Open-minded and have a collaborative mindset.
You'll focus on localising editorials and marketing contents that perfectly fit Korean audience's needs and creating customer-facing contents enhancing our customer journey through quality contents across all channels.
We are a diverse, dynamic, global team of content creators, dedicated to communicating the Farfetch message to our customer. From catalogue management and product data, to size & fit solutions and localisation, the Content umbrella manages end to end content and asset creation, creating a unique luxury experience, found only on Farfetch.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!