Receive New Job Alerts
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
FARFETCH is the leading global technology platform for the luxury fashion industry. Founded in 2007 by José Neves for the love of fashion, and launched in 2008, FARFETCH began as an e-commerce marketplace for luxury boutiques around the world. As of 31st December 2019, the FARFETCH Marketplace connects customers in over 190 countries with items from more than 50 countries and over 1,200 of the world’s best brands, boutiques and department stores, delivering a truly unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform.
FARFETCH’s additional businesses include FARFETCH Platform Solutions, which services enterprise clients with e-commerce and technology capabilities; Browns and Stadium Goods, which offer luxury products to consumers; and New Guards, a platform for the development of global fashion brands. FARFETCH also invests in innovations such as its Store of the Future augmented retail solution, and develops key technologies, business solutions, and services for the luxury fashion industry.
As Commercial Project Manager, you will report to the Senior Commercial Project Manager, and will manage all aspects of a new partner onboarding project at Farfetch Platform Solutions, including requirements gathering, build, launch and ongoing support.
- Oversee all activities throughout the project delivery lifecycle; including initiation, discovery, solution design, time and cost management, build and implementation, testing and launch
- Be a trusted strategic advisor for clients, providing guidance with regard to their overall digital programme and specifically their operational setup with the Farfetch Platform
- Manage cross team dependencies, including coordinating with both technology and business team members
- Provide regular project reports to senior management both internally and on the client side with the intent to raise and resolve risks to the project
- Project / Programme Management background in fashion, technology or similar creative industry
- Worked in client-facing or service led roles and managed senior stakeholders (C-level)
- Comfortable leading cross-functional, often very complex, work streams
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!