Created by professional PT Krissy Cela who has helped over 100,000 women, we aim to help people by improving and encouraging healthy and active lifestyles. We don't believe in fad diets, we believe in a healthy, nutritious and sustainable routine that will help you achieve the results you so long for.
We don't just focus on the external aspect, mentality plays a big part in starting your journey which is why it is so important to us. We provide round the clock support to all our clients and have incredible ambassadors who are there to help those in need.
EvolveYou was co-founded in 2019 by personal trainer Krissy Cela and fitness entrepreneur Jack Bullimore, with a dream of creating a global fitness community that would help women build strength and confidence from the inside out.
Learning from her own experiences, Krissy realised that both the gym, and fitness generally, can be intimidating for women who are starting out. She made it her goal to change that for the better. By fusing fitness and technology to create a platform that would expertly guide its users on their fitness journey, EvolveYou was born!
The EvolveYou community grew quickly and has become central to everything we do. It’s fuelled by women supporting each other to feel fitter and more confident, because how you feel matters.
At EvolveYou, we have a deep-rooted passion for fresh, inspirational content that encourages healthy lifestyles. Our brand has social media at its heart, and we are passionate about constantly inspiring our ever-growing community. With a rapidly expanding customer base and growing multidisciplinary in-house team, this role has plenty of development opportunities and scope to grow with the company.
We are on a mission: to educate all women about how simple fitness can be, make them believe fitness is not about quickfix but about longevity and well-being. But to also become and be the biggest and best female fitness app in the world in helping women build confidence, evolve their mental and physical wellbeing through movement, resilience and consistency.
We are a fitness & nutrition app and we’re here to keep our growing community accountable and give them the tools to incorporate fitness and nutrition into their everyday life, in a simple and enjoyable way.
We believe fitness should be accessible to anyone, at any time and from anywhere. We strive to build the most affordable, innovative and easy-to-use fitness app, while acknowledging everyone’s abilities, goals and preference.
Want to be part of it?
We have an exciting opportunity for a brilliant CX Specialist, specialising in Fitness to join our Customer Experience team, and help us build the best fitness app for our growing community! This role is based in our London office, and we offer flexible working.
As the Customer Experience Specialist | Fitness, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering best in class community experience across all community channels.
- To be the fitness champion within the community team.
- To represent the voice of the community within the business.
- Running the community's weekly live workouts.
- To offer fitness advice to the community where appropriate.
- Working with key stakeholders within the business to ensure that the community is provided with the correct education and identify the areas of opportunity.
- Responsible for communicating with our community members across multiple channels including Email, Social Media, App reviews, Forum and Live Chat to help them achieve their goals along their journey.
- Meet and exceed business and department SLA’s (service level agreements).
- Analysing and reporting key customer trends with the Community Experience team.
- Going above and beyond for the community and liaising with key stakeholders to resolve member queries.
- Supporting the Community Experience Lead and Manager with additional tasks where necessary to ensure our community receives best in class service.
- Have at least 18 months of professional experience in end to end customer experience, ideally with a digital client base.
- Are passionate and interested in Customer Experience and Customer Satisfaction.
- Hold a Level 3 Personal Training qualification (a qualification in Nutrition is also desirable).
- Are an empathetic and excellent communicator who will always put clients first.
- Are comfortable working with data and in an analytical manner, especially around behavioural metrics and engagement driven business models.
- Have experience with Zendesk although this is not essential.
💸 A competitive salary that fairly recognises your experience + Bonus Scheme based on performance
🌴25 days annual leave + 8 public holidays
📅Flexible work environment - Hybrid working, flexible hours, Work From Anywhere allowance
🍼Enhanced parental leave
📚Learning & Development budget
👀Regular Company Socials organised by our in-house Balance team
💭Personal project & learning days
🍏Healthy snacks, fruits and breakfast available in our office kitchen
💧Free EvolveYou Membership, so you can also incorporate fitness and nutrition into your life!
🚀Start-Up culture: the chance to make a real impact, to learn a lot and to work in a fast-paced environment.
🐶Pet Friendly (we have office dogs!)
EvolveYou is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note due to the nature of this role weekends and evening hours may be required.