Created by professional PT Krissy Cela who has helped over 100,000 women, we aim to help people by improving and encouraging healthy and active lifestyles. We don't believe in fad diets, we believe in a healthy, nutritious and sustainable routine that will help you achieve the results you so long for.
We don't just focus on the external aspect, mentality plays a big part in starting your journey which is why it is so important to us. We provide round the clock support to all our clients and have incredible ambassadors who are there to help those in need.
At EvolveYou, we have a deep-rooted passion for fresh, inspirational content that encourages healthy lifestyles. Our brand has social media at its heart, and we are passionate about constantly inspiring our ever-growing community. With a rapidly expanding customer base and growing multidisciplinary in-house team, this role has plenty of development opportunities and scope to grow with the company..
We are on a mission: to educate all women about how simple fitness can be, make them believe fitness is not about quick-fix but about longevity and well-being. But to also become and be the biggest and best female fitness app in the world in helping women build confidence, evolve their mental and physical wellbeing through movement, resilience and consistency.
We are a fitness & nutrition app and we’re here to keep our growing community accountable and give them the tools to incorporate fitness and nutrition into their everyday life, in a simple and enjoyable way.
We believe fitness should be accessible to anyone, at any time and from anywhere. We strive to build the most affordable, innovative and easy-to-use fitness app, while acknowledging everyone’s abilities, goals and preference.
Want to be part of it?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Fullstack Software Engineer to be part of our Engineering team, and help us build the best fitness app for our growing community! This role is based in our London office, (flexible working).
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Reporting directly to the Head of Engineering, and depending on your skills/interests, you could find yourself involved in...
- Collaborate closely with our product team to translate the business vision into highly performant UX/UI for our mobile applications and any other frontend applications part of our platform
- Collaborate closely with the CX team to help them create a product that our customers truly love to useCollaborate closely with with the E-Commerce team to help them collect all the data they need to understand how our customers interact with our platform and our products
- Collaborate closely with the Head of Engineering to define the technical direction of the platform
- Lead a diverse team of Fullstack Software Engineers & QA Engineers while providing them guidance to build high quality projects
- Be the guardian of the standards established for the Engineering team and encourage the team to always improve our platform
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Take ownership of the delivery process for all our applications and make sure that they successfully get shipped to production
- Genuine interest in the product and constantly suggest ways to improve the user experience
- 2+ years of experience as a technical leader or engineering manager
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience in Mobile App development and deploying applications to Apple and Google stores
- Experience working with any other programming language ( Python, Golang, etc … ) ( nice to have )
- Experience working with cloudbase infrastructures ( AWS, GCP, Vercel, etc … )
- Experience with CI/CD development lifecycle ( Jenkins, Circle CI, Github Actions, Gitlab pipelines, etc … )
- Experience building applications with NodeJS and any framework such as Koa, Express, etc…
- Experience working with GraphQL
- Experience with native iOS or Android programming languages such as Swift, Kotlin or Java ( nice to have )
- Experience collaborating with medium size to large team on complex projects via versioning tools such as Git
- Ability to help in coaching and mentoring junior members of the team
- Great communication skills
- Bonus 1 : You have keen interest in health & fitness.
- Bonus 2 : Are not allergic to dogs (we have two office puppies).
💸 A competitive salary that fairly recognises your experience + Bonus Scheme based on performance
🌴 25 days annual leave + 8 public holidays
📅 Flexible work environment - Hybrid working, flexible hours, Work From Anywhere allowance
🍼 Enhanced parental leave
🙏 Wellbeing budget
📚 Learning & Development budget
👀 Regular Company Socials organised by our in-house Balance team
💭 Personal project & learning days
🍏 Healthy snacks, fruits and breakfast available in our office kitchen
💧 Free EvolveYou Membership, so you can also incorporate fitness and nutrition into your life!
🚀 Start-Up culture: the chance to make a real impact, to learn a lot and to work in a fast-paced environment.
🐶 Pet Friendly (we have office dogs!)
EvolveYou is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.