Receive New Job Alerts
Everytable is a Los Angeles-based social enterprise that is defining the future of food. Our mission is to make fresh, healthy meals affordable for everyone.
Meals are made fresh from scratch each day at our central kitchen and sold through small footprint, Everytable company-operated stores. In 2019 we launched two new distribution channels to reach even more people across Los Angeles: a meal subscription service where customers can have Everytable delivered to their door or ready for pick-up on a weekly basis; and the Everytable SmartFridge, a tech-enabled vending machine we're placing at offices buildings, college campuses, medical buildings, etc. and keep it fully stocked with Everytable meals; employees just swipe a credit card and pick the meals of their choice!
We are well-funded, with a results-oriented management team that is determined to build a lasting business that solves a major social problem.
Everytable is looking for a talented Junior Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team. In this role, you will help design and create digital & print marketing materials for social media and other platforms. Candidates should be familiar with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, and other graphic design applications. This is an entry-level role that reports to the Creative Marketing Manager. Candidates should be able to produce high-quality materials while adhering to tight deadlines and our Brand Standards. If you’re passionate about design and eager to learn more, we’d like to meet you! Your goal will be to create impactful designs that capture and promote our company vision.
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Produce designs from concept to execution (Including but not limited to: banners, signage, email)
- Update & create food packaging labels on a monthly basis
- Join in brainstorming sessions and lend creative ideas
- Collaborate with team members to launch projects
- Take on special design tasks
- Drive to our printer’s studio in the Arts District each week to pick up marketing materials & deliver to our central Kitchen in Vernon, CA
- 1-3 yrs experience
- Ability to roll up your sleeves and work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work in a flexible, adaptable work environment
- Basic design skills such as color, typography, and composition
- Flexible and available for minimum 10-15 hours per week.
- MUST be able to drive
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with project management tools, like Asana or Monday.com preferred
- Must have your own fast, reliable computer, Mac preferred & Adobe Creative Suite already installed a plus
- Must provide portfolio with application