Receive New Job Alerts
Our mission is to build extraordinary products that improve women’s lives.It's a fascinating and challenging area to be addressing as it requires all our employees to stretch themselves and solve problems that no-one's tackled before. That's why we’re looking for skilled, curious individuals who want to grow by surrounding themselves with a diverse array of outstanding people.
- Our first product, Elvie Trainer, is an award-winning app-connected trainer that helps women strengthen the pelvic floor via fun, five-minute workouts. It took the wellness industry by storm and is now available via the NHS Supply Chain. Our street cred includes more than 12 awards for innovation and design, including the prestigious CES Innovation Award, IDA Design Award and Red Dot Award.
- Our second innovation: Elvie Pump, the world’s first silent wearable breast pump, which is making it possible for new mothers to pump anytime, anywhere. Elvie Pump received international praise, and is now exposed on London Design Museum and won the 2019 “wearable design of the year' category in the Dezeen awards.
- As a business, Elvie has received more than 30 awards (including a prestigious Red Dot design award), was named one of 15 startups “To Watch” by The Sunday Times and Business Insider, ranked as the 13th fastest growing business in the UK by SyndicateRoom. Tania Boler has recently been rated as the 8th most influential people shaping british technology in 2019 by Business Insider and both products have been featured in the Oscar Nominee Gift Bags.
- In April 2019, Elvie announced a $42 million Series B from IPGL, Octopus Ventures and Impact Ventures, bringing the total raised thus far to over $50 million. Our Series B represented the largest ever fundraise in Femtech. This new round of financing will accelerate Elvie’s research and development efforts, as well as help grow brand awareness and distribution.
In the U.S., we have been successfully selling Elvie products omni-channel, via elvie.com, retail and e-commerce partners, as well as insurance / DME channel. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating resources, meetings and information. The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for daily account maintenance in all aspects of the order process. The ideal candidate should manage their time well in the fast-paced environment exhibiting attention to detail.
- Point of contact for assigned Commercial business account in regards to managing all aspects of the order management process. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Processing complex orders in a timely manner via phone, email, EDI and/or fax
- Answering phone calls and emails regarding the status of an order
- Replying and managing high volume of emails from the Customers as well as other departments
- Ensuring orders are error free
- Checking order status, inventory and making changes to existing orders multiple
- Pull orders forward to meet revised delivery dates
- Maintain proper customer contact information including email, fax, phone and contact name, as well as all special delivery instructions, receiving capacity or product restrictions in the master memo.
- Completing the New Customer On Boarding process both internally and externally for large and small customers
- Provide customer with complete paperwork to include addresses, points of contact, company documentation
- Set up and document customer portals
- Share product images, product descriptions, and cost structure with new customers
- Following all internal process to get customer set-up such as working with the financial controller to apply for credit insurance, setting up customer in NetSuite
- Respond to and onboard any new sales leads that come through the website across all channels
- Provide all Elvie required documentation for new customers
- Coordinate and schedule with team any training needs required
- Arrange, track and report on any seeding units for PR, free of charge units for sales, and POS units for specific customers
- Work closely with UK Analyst to provide updates shipments, revenue, and account performance on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Maintain training on all products and processes; attend training sessions as required.
- Preliminary analysis of sales reports from customers and marketplace data
The Sales Coordinator should have a team-player attitude, and a solutions oriented/ problem solving approach. This position reports into the Head of Sales & Marketing in the US and serves as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Finance. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing tech start-ups in the world and shape how we define the next stage of our success!
- 2+ years of experience, with a university degree or equivalent
- Proficient and demonstrable experience of using MS Excel
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with a strong attention to detail, highly organized
- Build strong relationships with internal and external customers that will allow for influencing, managing interdependencies, and delivering results
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and ability to learn new programs
- Ability to work well in fast-paced, professional environment while navigating complex sales process and multi-stakeholder projects
- Self starter that is able to adapt to change quickly and with minimal supervision
We are looking after you. As well as amazing colleagues and engaging work, our US benefits have flexibility and wellbeing in mind.
- The chance to make a real impact in improving women's health and lives
- Working with an experienced, dedicated and passionate team that share the same values and love what they do
- Career progression and regular performance reviews
- Competitive base salary, bonus linked with performance and share options in a rapidly growing business
- Flexible working environment - our culture is built on trust and autonomy
- 20 days vacation + 5 days sick leave (front loaded from start date) + bank holidays
- Medical, dental and vision plan
- Life Insurance / EAP / Travel Assistance
- Short & Long term disability insurance
- Commuter programs
- Travel assistance with Guardian Globe
- LiveHealth online & One Medical
- Gym membership reimbursement (subject to eligibility)
- Perks and various discounts