Receive New Job Alerts
Our mission is to build extraordinary products that improve women’s lives.It's a fascinating and challenging area to be addressing as it requires all our employees to stretch themselves and solve problems that no-one's tackled before. That's why we’re looking for skilled, curious individuals who want to grow by surrounding themselves with a diverse array of outstanding people.
- Our first product, Elvie Trainer, is an award-winning app-connected trainer that helps women strengthen the pelvic floor via fun, five-minute workouts. It took the wellness industry by storm and is now available via the NHS Supply Chain. Our street cred includes more than 12 awards for innovation and design, including the prestigious CES Innovation Award, IDA Design Award and Red Dot Award.
- Our second innovation: Elvie Pump, the world’s first silent wearable breast pump, which is making it possible for new mothers to pump anytime, anywhere. Elvie Pump received international praise, and is now exposed on London Design Museum and won the 2019 “wearable design of the year' category in the Dezeen awards.
- As a business, Elvie has received more than 30 awards (including a prestigious Red Dot design award), was named one of 15 startups “To Watch” by The Sunday Times and Business Insider, ranked as the 13th fastest growing business in the UK by SyndicateRoom. Tania Boler has recently been rated as the 8th most influential people shaping british technology in 2019 by Business Insider and both products have been featured in the Oscar Nominee Gift Bags.
- In April 2019, Elvie announced a $42 million Series B from IPGL, Octopus Ventures and Impact Ventures, bringing the total raised thus far to over $50 million. Our Series B represented the largest ever fundraise in Femtech. This new round of financing will accelerate Elvie’s research and development efforts, as well as help grow brand awareness and distribution.
In the U.S., we have been successfully selling Elvie products omni-channel, via elvie.com, retail and e-commerce partners, as well as insurance / DME channel. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating resources, meetings and information. The New Business Development Manager will be responsible for the identification of new business opportunities, the development of plans to onboard new customers, and executing a go to market plan. The goal is develop an active pipeline for acquiring new customers that can incrementally deliver revenue and profit.
- Initiate contact with potential clients via business development calls, face-to-face meetings, referrals and networking
- Evaluate the fiscal performance of a business based on data collected, as well as research the activities of any competition.
- Becoming familiar with economic activities within the market or field in which their business practices
- Develop a business strategy to engage new accounts and offer clients their company's products and services.
- Attending conferences related to their field and network with others
- Negotiate fiscally responsible terms and conditions between Elvie and potential clients
- Work on special projects of strategic importance under management direction
- Increase the company’s ability to identify opportunities at an early stage and ahead of competitive interests
- Collaborate with the strategy team, brand leaders and regional leaders to identify and evaluate growth and white space opportunities.
- Collect market and competitive intelligence through new business development activities
- Support the development of comprehensive integration plans; and conduct on-going monitoring of post-acquisition integration progress and performance
- Build and deliver against a sales forecast with new business providing incremental revenue
This position reports into the Head of Sales & Marketing in the US and serves as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Finance. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing tech start-ups in the world and shape how we define the next stage of our success!
- 7+ years of experience in a business development role, with a university degree or equivalent
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with a strong attention to detail, highly organized
- Build strong relationships with internal and external customers that will allow for influencing, managing interdependencies, and delivering results
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and ability to learn new programs
- Ability to work well in fast-paced, professional environment while navigating complex sales process and multi-stakeholder projects
- Self starter that is able to adapt to change quickly and with minimal supervision
- The chance to make a real impact in improving women's health and lives
- Working with an experienced, dedicated and passionate team that share the same values and love what they do
- Career progression and regular performance reviews
- Competitive base salary, bonus linked with performance and share options in a rapidly growing business
- Flexible working environment - our culture is built on trust and autonomy
- 20 days vacation + 5 days sick leave (front loaded from start date) + bank holidays
- Medical, dental and vision plan
- Life Insurance / EAP / Travel Assistance
- Short & Long term disability insurance
- Commuter programs
- Travel assistance with Guardian Globe
- LiveHealth online & One Medical
- Gym membership reimbursement (subject to eligibility)
- Perks and various discounts