Receive New Job Alerts
Our mission is to build extraordinary products that improve women’s lives.It's a fascinating and challenging area to be addressing as it requires all our employees to stretch themselves and solve problems that no-one's tackled before. That's why we’re looking for skilled, curious individuals who want to grow by surrounding themselves with a diverse array of outstanding people.
- Our first product, Elvie Trainer, is an award-winning app-connected trainer that helps women strengthen the pelvic floor via fun, five-minute workouts. It took the wellness industry by storm and is now available via the NHS Supply Chain. Our street cred includes more than 12 awards for innovation and design, including the prestigious CES Innovation Award, IDA Design Award and Red Dot Award.
- Our second innovation: Elvie Pump, the world’s first silent wearable breast pump, which is making it possible for new mothers to pump anytime, anywhere. Elvie Pump received international praise, and is now exposed on London Design Museum and won the 2019 “wearable design of the year' category in the Dezeen awards.
- As a business, Elvie has received more than 30 awards (including a prestigious Red Dot design award), was named one of 15 startups “To Watch” by The Sunday Times and Business Insider, ranked as the 13th fastest growing business in the UK by SyndicateRoom. Tania Boler has recently been rated as the 8th most influential people shaping british technology in 2019 by Business Insider and both products have been featured in the Oscar Nominee Gift Bags.
- In April 2019, Elvie announced a $42 million Series B from IPGL, Octopus Ventures and Impact Ventures, bringing the total raised thus far to over $50 million. Our Series B represented the largest ever fundraise in Femtech. This new round of financing will accelerate Elvie’s research and development efforts, as well as help grow brand awareness and distribution.
You’ll be driven and excited by the prospect of spending three months using your logistics and Amazon skills, knowledge and experience to help us navigate the growing complexity of Amazon EU. You will be looking at our current process, the challenges we are facing and what we can do to improve to ensure a smooth operation for delivering Elvie products.
Please note: This is a 6 month interim position.
- Lead the process of developing the Operational functionality of our external warehouses.
- Taking ownership of our Amazon logistics operation and developing robust processes to ensure the timely delivery of our products from our warehouse to multiple European marketplaces
- Assisting with the process of moving our EU logistics from our UK warehouse to a European warehouse
- Working with a broader team of operations coordinators to ensure the process is understood and easily transferable for them to manage.
- Drive the business case to implement functional process capabilities incorporating the voice of the customer.
- Training & Coaching capability.
- PFEP (plan for every part) ownership and implementation.
- Support and drive Supply Chain solutions delivering cost efficient processes within evolving environments.
- Represent and deliver the operational processes for an EDI implementation.
- To act as a point of escalation for team members; to assist them in finding a resolution and providing feedback on that resolution.
- Demonstrable experience with training and coaching preferably within a previous role.
- Contract management, SLA implementation.
- Experience of QA & VA processes within Supply Chain environments.
- Strong and consistent approach to process governance.
- Familiarity with operating metrics and how they drive performance.
- Confident in presenting strategies with required analysis and business case.
- Ability drive results whilst working across a range of stakeholders
- Strong experience within Amazon EU itself or experience in logistics with Amazon FBA EU
- Amazon compliance experience
- Booking and working across all marketplaces in Europe
- Direct experience in a logistics capacity of palletizing
- Ability to develop processes and best practices for working with Amazon
- Delivery focused - with demonstrable track record of on-time delivery.
- Ability to manage and prioritise tasks and time efficiently.
- Team player.
- Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally.
- Resilient, able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ambitious, self reliant and intrinsically self motivated.
We are looking after you. As well as the chance to develop products with real work impact and working with dedicated and passionate colleagues, our benefits have flexibility and wellbeing in mind with
- Flexible work environment built on trust and autonomy
- Employee / friends & family discounts on Elvie products
- Annual personal development allowance & unlimited access to our learning & development platform
- A tax-efficient group pension scheme with SmartPension
- A tax-efficient charity donation scheme
- Life Insurance with Yulife
- Medical, Dental & Optical cash-plan
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
- Generous employee referral program
- Cycle Scheme & Tech Scheme
- YuLife Well-being app & access to SmartHealth app with unlimited GP appointments for you and your family, plus various well-being initiatives throughout the year