Receive New Job Alerts
We are People Against Dirty and we've always done things differently. We are fearless thinkers, mad scientists and adventurous designers who believe that making soap leads to brave ideas, bold inventions and beautiful bubbles. We are small but we have big plans to make the world a cleaner, greener, more colourful place. We invite everyone to join us as we pioneer a future where doing business is doing good for all.
Based in our Richmond Office for the 12 months and then at our office in Frimley and reporting to the Senior People Partner (P+E, aka HR), this role is responsible for driving continued business and organisational growth in Europe through our performance and talent management processes, employee relations, culture and engagement, learning and development and diversity, equity and inclusion efforts. The People Partner plays a critical role in bringing to life what makes SC Johnson Lifestyle Brands a truly unique place to work, serving as a cultural ambassador for the organisation. Driving home our people-first mentality, this role has an amazing opportunity to continue to translate our fun, collaborative culture within our different environments, and to bring to life people programs that promote engagement, performance and career growth.
- Partner with the UK and DACH team
- Lead the processes that support and drive high performance, such as performance management, the creation of robust goals + development plans, facilitation of regular, open + honest feedback for all employees, as well as performance improvement and off-boarding
- Execute talent management programs including organisational design, people leader training, career planning + development, success planning, and promotion assessment to provide ongoing growth + advancement to our people
- Drive equity and risk mitigation of employee performance by providing employee relations advice and coaching. Ensure policies and practices are clear and consistently applied.
- Support our different collective groups who are focused on embedding + bringing the organisational values + culture to life, collaborating with other regional groups across the company
- Support organisational change management
- Foster what makes Lifestyle Brands special – help bring our values to life with a focus on engagement, partnering with business leaders to provide engagement insights and in driving action to improve employee experience
- Support the diversity, equity + inclusion efforts, in line with our D&I targets and provide a work environment that celebrates the power of uniqueness and belonging
- Support Learning + Development programs, leveraging resources from our parent company, to provide meaningful learning experiences to our people
- Experience in a human resources role, with majority of experience in a Generalist/HR Business Partner capacity
- Solid experience in + understanding of mission driven, values based environments
- Proven track record of effectively partnering + influencing at all levels of an organisation
Super powers you’ll bring:
- Highly collaborative work style with balanced + empathic approach to building relationships
- Ability to anticipate needs of business + respond to fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated creativity in offering innovative solutions
- Ability to both execute + evaluate opportunities for process improvement
- Strong, positive, clear verbal + written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and capacity to learn new HR software (Workday preferred)
- Sense of humour, a positive outlook with a “can-do” attitude!