Receive New Job Alerts
DNAfit is revolutionising the way we think about health, fitness and nutrition. We reveal the power of personal genetics to help everyone unlock their human potential, on the most personalised level possible.
Taken at home (or anywhere), our simple saliva is an easy way to discover your health, fitness and nutrigenetic profile, using the very latest in genetic technology and research – opening up a new world of truly personalised workouts, meal plans and wellbeing, whatever your goal.
As the leading global consumer brand for fitness and nutrigenetics, our reach is underpinned by a network of qualified fitness and nutrition professionals, independent and major gym chains, international distributors and professional sports clubs. From our base in London, UK, we’re changing the industry one sample at a time.
In April 2018, DNAfit were acquired by Prenetics to become part of the Prenetics Group. Prenetics are a leading genetic testing/digital health company headquartered in Hong Kong and London, with offices in 10 countries globally. With over US $50m in strategic investments from Alibaba and Ping An, Prenetics is one of the fastest growing genetic testing and digital health groups globally.
Empower your employees to manage their own health with personalised guidance from DNAfit.
Growing global, niche company seeks a high energy Project Manager for our unique project management work for high profile clients. This is a structural and clinical lead position and requires someone able to deliver superior results in a quick paced, changing environment. The ability to work under pressure and manage complex stakeholder relationships is a must.
This is a London based/telecommuting position.
- Plan and produce site, physical built and inventory requirements
- Manage equipment procurement, overlay, structures and technology for testing sites
- Develop training materials, according to protocols and distribute/train target audiences
- Manage site inventory and cleaning
- Monitor & QC protocol standards throughout project with teams & external suppliers/client/other stakeholders
- Suggest improvements for superior delivery outcomes in work areas
- Project Management or Supply Chain degree
- Good technical literacy e.g google & Microsoft platforms
- Project Management – plan, administer & coordinate
- Deliver according to compliance standards & protocol requirements
- Training delivery
- Manage successfully complex external stakeholder relationships
- Highly organized, good problem-solving skills leading to effective decision making
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Able to conduct complex relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Results orientated, producing desired performance within tight deadlines