About Deliciously Ella
deliciously ella is a plant-based food & wellness platform sharing delicious ways to feel better. starting from a recipe website, the business has evolved into a restaurant, a range of plant-based food products, an app, a collection of bestselling recipe books, a podcast, and a growing social media community that sits at the heart of what we do.
we're a small team based in central London who are passionate about what we do and growing our business and community
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate e-commerce specialist to support the growth & running of our Amazon UK & Europe businesses, including Amazon Fresh in the UK and our owned e-commerce site.
This is an exciting role combining a blend of sales and marketing activities in a fast growing part of our business – you’ll have the opportunity to really take ownership and make an impact.
- Passionate about e-commerce– you’ll be passionate about growing an e-commerce business, with 1-2 years experience managing an Amazon Seller account. We are looking for someone who is ambitious and hungry to deliver growth as we plan to scale the business significantly over the next few years.
- Customer centric: you’ll have lots of enthusiasm for our brand and a love for delivering a great experience for our customers and building our customer base.
- Great at cross functional working – this role involves working closely with our digital marketing team to drive results via great content and CRM and content. You’ll have excellent attention to detail and an eye for aesthetics as related to amazon content and digital CRM (particularly email
- Analytical, good with numbers – you’ll be comfortable building a P&L, managing budgets and reporting on Amazon ads
- Proactive attitude – You’ll be self-motivated, up for a challenge with a strong sense of urgency and ownership
- Strong IT & presentation skills: Proficiency with MS Office including Excel, Word & Power-point.
· Management of product listings across Amazon Seller platforms, ensuring best-in-class product detail pages & providing recommendations to constantly improve content
· On-going maintenance of our A+ content and brand stores
· Management of our amazon advertising strategy, content, budget and optimisation: using ads to drive conversion to purchase and recruit and retain customers to our brand
· Management of the supply and P&L forecast for Amazon internally, and managing shipments into Amazon; ensuring stock is kept in full availability
· Daily interaction with the Seller central Amazon & vendor central portals including customer service
· Support in the management of our owned e-commerce site – supporting in the management of our 3rd party fulfilment providers and with inventory management, customer care and sales forecasting.
· Performance reporting to the senior team for amazon; including sales reports and advertising performance reviews covering Ad spend and reccomendations for optimisations
· Build solid connections with other functions to support the strategic growth of eCommerce
· Input into our overall business strategy for Amazon, including recommendations to drive sustainable growth and new customer acquisition
· Working with the marketing and creative team on brand content support for e-commerce channel
1-2 years managing amazon seller account
Knowledge of French or German would be a bonus