About Deliciously Ella
Our brand has 3 simple values: Live better. Be useful. Make veggies cool.
What started of as a blog by Ella to help herself live better has grown into an app, recipe books, supermarket products and a deli - all with these 3 values at the heart of everything.
Our deli is the home of what we do and somewhere we want people from all walks of life to feel welcome and experience the joys of eating tasty vegetables. Located just off Oxford Street means it can get very busy at times but we like to keep the atmosphere upbeat and vibrant! Our upstairs area is bright and airy with an open kitchen, beautiful deli counter and a big sharing table. And our comfy basement seating is often a cosy spot to sit and work or catch up with friends over a coffee.
You are the face of our brand – a motivated superstar with the personality, knowledge and enthusiasm to give our customers the best experience each and every time. You will share our brand values and have the right mind set and work ethic to be able to pull together as a team on some very busy days. Equally, you’ll be motivated to put your effort and enthusiasm into your role and make every customer feel special in quiet times too.
As part of a small team, it is very important that you are willing to be flexible and adaptable in your role. We want our whole team to treat the deli as their own and really take ownership. We will offer plenty of opportunity for growth and development in return.
Our team is our second family and it’s very important that we love coming to work and can rely on each other.
- Providing super friendly and welcoming, but also efficient customer service every time.
- Ensuring the deli always looks beautiful.
- Always have full knowledge of the menu and any special offers and promotions.
- Preparing all dishes to correct portion sizes and preparing drinks to recipe specs.
- Attend all staff meetings and training sessions as requested by manager.
- Follow all company policies and procedures including food hygiene and health and safety.
- Taking accurate payments.
- Ensure all cleaning schedules are adhered to.
- Hospitality experience is welcomed but not necessary. Above all, we want to find the right fit for the team and brand. As long as your willing to put in the effort we can train you in the hospitality aspect.
- Must be confident and love to chat to customers!
- Full time preferred but will consider part time for the right candidate (must be flexible on weekends).
- £8.75 p/hour starting wage, then £9.75 after probation.
- Daily meals and drinks on shift.
- Shift runs until 8pm at the latest (except if events or training are on).
- Flexible rota in relation to requesting certain days off and booking holidays.
- Opportunity to get involved with events held at the deli.
- Opportunity for development in several areas of the business if interested - we're always on the look out for interesting training!
- Working for a brand that places values before profit.
- We are members of the Sustainable Restaurant Association and always working to improve our impact.
- Incredible team who get on like family!