About Deliciously Ella
Deliciously Ella is a plant-based food & wellness platform sharing delicious ways to feel better. Starting from a recipe website, the business has evolved into a restaurant, a range of plant-based food products, an app, a collection of bestselling recipe books, a podcast, and a growing social media community that sits at the heart of what we do.
Our first product was our energy balls, which are now in around 6,000 stores across the UK, from Waitrose to Starbucks, Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Holland and Barrett, Whole Foods and lots more. We have since launched a line of breakfast cereals, oat bars, nut butter bites, caramel cups, chocolate bars, baked veggie chips, dipped almonds and a range of frozen desserts.
We’re only just getting started on our journey, but our purpose remains the same, to share the joys and benefits of plant-based living. Our ambition is to be the leading plant-based food & wellness platform and as we grow, we’re looking for talented, passionate people who love food and our approach to business to help us get there.
About deliciously ella
deliciously ella is a plant-based food & wellness platform sharing delicious ways to feel better. Starting from a recipe website, the business has evolved into a restaurant, a range of plant-based food products, an app, a collection of bestselling recipe books, a podcast, and a growing social media community that sits at the heart of what we do.
Our first product was our energy balls, but we have since launched a line of breakfast cereals, oat bars, nut butter bites, caramel cups, chocolate bars, baked veggie chips, dipped almonds and a range of frozen desserts. We’re in around 6,000 shops in the UK, with lots more distribution to come! Our app, which we launched in 2019, is now the largest plant-based recipe app in Europe, and we also have the largest social media following of any plant-based food brand.
We’re only just getting started on our journey, but our purpose remains the same: to share the joys and benefits of plant-based living. Our ambition is to be the largest ‘better for you’ plant-based food company in Europe by 2030, as well as growing the largest holistic wellness app. We take great pride in our team culture and know that we can only achieve our lofty ambitions with really talented people. We look forward to getting to know you!
Our internal values guide our decision making each day:
• proud We act in ways that make our families, colleagues and community proud
• think big We think big, constantly searching for ways to grow our business
• embrace challenges We embrace challenges head on and enjoy problem solving
• guardians We’re guardians of our brand and the values it holds
About the role:
Deliciously Ella is a young and fast-growing food business, with a large and growing social media
following and already making a huge impact in UK retail with significant growth opportunities ahead.
We are looking a qualified accountant to join our team as FP&A Manager and to help support
This person would have full ownership of the budgeting process for the business to enable a
cohesive and clear process to be undertaken annually. A strong team player is imperative in this
position as this role provides financial support to the wider business including the commercial, app,
marketing and supply chain teams.
What you’ll be doing:
▪ Planning, leading and delivering the annual budget process for the business
▪ Forecast lead between supply, finance and commercial
▪ Compile management accounts
▪ Own latest view forecast
▪ Lead longer term modelling
▪ All bank modelling and reporting
▪ Preparing management accounts for the group
▪ Passionate – We need someone who loves and understands the Deliciously Ella brand, and who
has a hard working and flexible approach to work. You need to be willing to embrace challenges
▪ ACA/CIMA/ACCA Qualified accountant – You will have an accredited professional accountancy
qualification and bring with you at least 3 – 5 years industry experience, ideally within the FMCG
sector. You will have experience in leading budgeting and forecasting processes and be
comfortable with P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow analysis
▪ Systems – You will be a strong excel user and confident in manipulating large amounts of data.
Strong financial modelling skills are required.
▪ Organisation – This role will require a high level of planning in order to effectively lead and
deliver the annual budget process. You will need to be organised to ensure you are working
efficiently to deliver on time and with the right level of analytical review.
▪ Stakeholder Management – You will have many stakeholders to manage internally across Senior
Management and multiple functions (Commercial, Marketing and Finance). It is critical that you
have strong people skills to build strong relationships and deliver results.
▪ Key Skills – Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management, as well as strong
analytical and decision-making skills.
What We Offer
You will have the opportunity to be part of a medium-sized business at a hugely exciting point in our
growth trajectory, where your voice is heard and where you’re able to actively input in the strategic
direction of our business. Some great perks in working for Deliciously Ella include:
• A hybrid work model
• A central London office location
• Free Feel Better App Access
• Performance based bonus scheme
• Contributory pension scheme
• Bike2Work Scheme
• Team Events
• Unlimited Deliciously Ella Snacks
• Potential to participate in an employees option program – following really exceptional
How to Apply
Please send a copy of your CV to [email protected]