Receive New Job Alerts
At Daylesford we're in love with food. We want to grow, farm, produce and sell the best possible food according to sustainable principles, in harmony with the environment and the seasons. We have been farming organically for over 35 years and are now one of the most sustainable farms in the UK. With three farmshops in London and our flagship location in the Cotswolds, each with thriving retail and café spaces, Daylesford is always looking for committed, passionate people to join our talented team .
We are looking for an engaging and passionate GUEST SERVICES OPERATOR to join our new Reservations team based at our Cotswolds Head Office, near Moreton-In-Marsh.
With amazing career progression, we will train and develop you every step of the way to be the best that you can be with the opportunity to build your career with us.
Full Time, shifts are Monday to Friday between 8am – 8pm, Saturday and Sunday between 9am – 5.30pm. SALARY £20,000 PA.
- To share knowledge of Bamford, The Wild Rabbit and Daylesford when conversing with customers
- To know your products and pricing in order to make recommendations, and promote Bamford, The Wild Rabbit and Daylesford
- To always be aware of availability, upcoming events and special offers
- To follow the company complaints procedure to ensure customer complaints are satisfactorily resolved
- To ensure all communication is effective, courteous and timely
- To ensure all calls are answered, processed and followed up on in agreed timescales
- To be competent in using all platforms used by Bamford, The Wild Rabbit and Daylesford
- To work closely and effectively with your peers in the Guest Services Team and alongside all other departments to ensure excellent communication
- To bring fun to the workplace and ensure you contribute to a happy, motivated and focused team
As a GUEST SERVICES OPERATOR, you will have a key position in handling general enquiries and the booking experience of our guests. You will support our guests through the booking process across all three brands, Bamford, The Wild Rabbit and Daylesford, and ensure they receive a 5-star personalised service.
Your communication skills will be first class and you'll enjoy interacting with customers. You will be the first point for all enquires ranging from bookings, reservations to questions regarding our products.
It is essential you are fully flexible to work a variety shifts including weekends.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE PART OF OUR TRULY UNIQUE BUSINESS – WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. PLEASE SEND US YOUR CV TODAY
SALARY: £20000 to £20000