Receive New Job Alerts
ClassPass is a monthly fitness membership that gives you access to thousands of different classes at studios and gyms in any ClassPass city. You can book classes ranging from yoga to barre to cycling to martial arts – the options are endless!
The Senior Enablement Programme Manager, International will be responsible for the training and enablement of the Account Management, Partner Development and Corporate teams across all International regions across EMEA, LATAM and APAC. Specifically, you will be responsible for running and further developing new hire training, developing and delivering ongoing training for existing employees, identifying skill and knowledge gaps across teams and creating action plans with the management team whilst ensuring resources, processes and documentation are kept up to date.
You will report to the Director of International Partnerships but will work very closely with the US-based Enablement team.
Training & Strategy
- Work with International partnerships & corporate teams to further develop and deliver our onboarding program for new hires
- Understand the training needs of the teams, and implement innovative and effective enablement strategies, tools and techniques to reach and influence a diverse sales team
- Develop and deliver ongoing training based on business needs, product updates, marketing materials, competitive positioning, and internal processes
- Use performance data to identify knowledge or skill gaps across teams
- Maintain enablement tech stack tools to ensure they are easily accessible and provide the capabilities team members need
Resources & Support
- Maintain and update ‘Resource Centre” for the team
- Field ad hoc content and support requests
- Gather and relay feedback to continuously iterate on the enablement strategy
- Support ongoing hiring processes by interviewing applicable candidates for open roles across partnerships & corporate teams
- Knowledge of relevant sales tools (Salesforce, SalesLoft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Gong)
- Demonstrated success in enablement, corporate, sales, or account management role
- Self-starter and willing to move quickly in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to outline and train on process and product updates
- Experience working across different regions is a plus
- Additional languages is a plus
- Relationship-oriented and willing to work cross-functionally with a variety of key stakeholders
- The right to work in the UK