Receive New Job Alerts
ClassPass is a monthly fitness membership that gives you access to thousands of different classes at studios and gyms in any ClassPass city. You can book classes ranging from yoga to barre to cycling to martial arts – the options are endless!
We’re seeking a highly motivated Business Intelligence Analyst to help build and manage robust data models and reports to identify insights and drive business decisions. This role sits on the Analytics team, but will frequently collaborate with stakeholders from other teams, particularly with the different departments of our International organization.
- Loves to get in the weeds of data: Write, QA, and maintain SQL logic transforming data from our production environment and third-party sources into streamlined, nimble data tables that serve as the company’s “source of truth” for business reporting and insights. Responsibilities will likely include building and maintaining data architecture used to support our international orgs operational and analytical needs.
- Thrives in the sweet spot between business acumen and technical data prowess: Work cross functionally with stakeholders from across the International team to understand their reporting needs, as well as interface with engineers who provide technical support to our analytics database.
- Has a strong command of data visualization: Create and manage Tableau reports and dashboards that individuals inside and outside the Analytics team can use to quickly distill critical business insights.
- Is self-driven and thrives in a fast-paced environment: Develop scalable data solutions that will function through rapid product iterations and business changes; continually adapt and update existing workstreams to handle those changes.
- Has strong business instincts and judgment: Provide definition, tracking, and analysis of key performance indicators for the various departments across the International team.
- Is a structured, logical thinker: Design and execute the transformation of occasionally messy source data into robust and usable datasets.
- Demonstrated experience in Business Intelligence or similar Analyst role that involves data modeling and/or SQL-based data transformation and analytics
- Strong proficiency in SQL skills required (experience with PostgreSQL a plus)
- Experience developing data models and databases at a nascent or rapidly scaling business
- Understanding of financial business reporting metrics and operational fundamentals
- Experience using Tableau (or BI tools) for data visualization
- Must have an interest in business-side implications of work; need to “keep up” with what’s going on with the business, feel comfortable with collaborating with business stakeholders at all levels of seniority to understand their data needs
- Familiarity with ETL pipelines, Github, and command line a plus
- Experience with subscription economics a plus