You're busy, time is short and a rigid fitness class doesn’t always suit. So, we created a class options which cater to the individual. Enter CIRQ… You train as a group but at each zone focus in on you. Where you can join a set class or slot into a non-stop pre-programmed circuit - your workout, not ours
Zero fitness time wasted, get in & get fit.
At CIRQ every class is a full body training, immersive circuits that suit all fitness levels, including those who want to challenge themselves in every set.
We are CIRQ, a new fitness experience on a mission to create the ultimate circuit workout.
Our coaches work alongside our own screen tech as we change fitness from a time-consuming chore, into an efficient, engaging and healthy addiction.
Working with CIRQ means being involved with a hungry and ambitious business which, in turn, is looking to develop and nurture its team.
To be our brand ambassador. You will be the first point of contact for any member once they enter CIRQ. You will play an integral part of portraying our values and proactively assist the management and operations team to make CIRQ the best experience for all members.
Who we are looking for?
You must be passionate about health and fitness, be confident in your communication skills, be punctual and very organised. You should be confident in using your initiative and have an appreciation of brilliant customer service.
What you will be doing:
- Meeting and greeting all members and help problem-solving customer issues. You will be the day-to-day face of CIRQ, the initial experience for all our members
- In-house sales support, taking ownership of knowing the class-type, the schedule, the coaches, the pricing options…
- Engage with customers to develop rich consumer insights
- Ensuring that all areas within the studio are maintained to the highest standard. You will also help with the opening and closing the studio, including weekends
- Assist with general admin, email correspondence and manage basic social media tasks as required (executing social media posts subject to a predefined schedule)
There will be lots of room to grow. We aim to have more studios very quickly. We greatly welcome initiative and we are willing to quickly open up new opportunities.
- First and absolutely foremost, a great attitude and huge desire for personal growth
- 1+ years working front of house (any industry)
- Experience working in the fitness industry is not essential, but is desirable
- A passion for fitness and wellbeing trends (interest in technology is a big bonus!)
- Confident communication skills
- Courteous team player
- Available for shift work, including early morning and late evening
- Obsession with 5* customer service
- Bags of initiative, be willing to react and adapt to daily tasks
- An open mind and willingness to learn and ASK QUESTIONS! We want ambitious thinkers constantly looking to improve and grow
And finally, if you are one of those individuals who drags friends to the latest boutique studios, tough mudders or trials the latest fitness apps – we want to hear from you!
- Being part of a friendly and supportive team
- Free use of both our studios off-shift hours
- Performance related bonuses
- In-house training and development opportunities
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Support with additional training and professional qualifications to anyone in the team who shows the right desire and drive
All we require is your CV and short answers to these 2 questions:
1. What has been your favourite fitness brand/product in the last 3 years and why?
2. What are the 2 things you consider makes the best customer experience?