About CHHP London
Integrating such a wide range of clinical specialists with preventative practitioners and sport scientists, we are not just about treating and preventing health issues but we also aim to help you achieve your goals by improving your fitness and performance in sport or physical pursuits. The aim is to Optimise your health, no matter what age or level of health and fitness.
We provide a concierge level of care for all our clients, in a completely private, welcoming environment. We coordinate all aspects of care for those who are critically ill right through to helping elite athletes achieve their career goals and celebrities succeed in extreme charity challenges. And most importantly our team approach aims to improve fitness, health and resilience, wherever you are starting from – to get more out of life for longer.
Our Journey starts with our mission. It declares our purpose as a company and serves as the standard against which we weigh our actions and decisions.
Mission: The best people in the best environment providing rapid solutions to help anyone overcome life’s challenges.
CHHP On London’s Harley Street are seeking an excellent customer service focused professional to add to our team of experts providing the best in sports medicine and human performance services to help everyone get more out of life, no matter what level of health or fitness, from cancer patient to elite athlete.
You will be brilliantly organised, able to multi task and keep calm under pressure, always providing exceptional service and maintaining professionalism at all times. An interest in Sport science, fitness and/or medicine are desirable but not essential.
Front of House Receptionist.
Reports to: Practice Manager, LJKM Ltd. (CHHP London)
Based at: CHHP, 76, Harley Street, London, W1G 7HH.
To provide exceptional customer service, greet and direct all clients through the building,
deal with incoming queries, both face to face and via telephone/email for new and existing clients, manage the booking process, practitioner diaries and
provide admin support to the Practice Manager as required to ensure a smooth pathway for client care.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. Greet all clients, completing necessary paperwork prior to their appointments
and offering help and refreshments as appropriate.
2. Prepare and manage clinic notes & rooms for relevant clinicians prior to the clinic start time if
required and ensure notes and relevant letters are received, uploaded to
patient’s file and accurate.
3. Answer & handle web and telephone enquiries and direct calls to the relevant person where necessary.
4. Keep control of appointment diaries for all clinicians ensuring they are
accurate, optimised and up to date and appointments are confirmed at all times.
5. Manage the waiting list appropriately to ensure clinician’s diaries are efficient
and care is given to clients as required.
6. Manage incoming referrals promptly and ensure directed to correct
practitioner as soon as possible with all clinical information necessary.
7. Respond to and follow up enquiries by post, telephone, in person and email.
8. Maintain and develop existing and new customers through excellent service.
9. Accurately capture and record patient and referral information for both
medical and marketing purposes.
10. Liaise with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid
11. Take payments for services on site and remotely.
12. Maintain stock control for the clinic including Stationery and bathroom
13. Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
14. Any other ad hoc responsibilities as requested by your line Manager.
15. Be an ambassador for CHHP and its services.
Previous Customer service experience essential.
Excellent written and numeracy skills.
Proficient in Excel/Word and CRM systems.
Interest/experience in medical or health industry desirable.
Use of gym at two sites. Access to medical/physiotherapy services, therapists and professionals, exclusive discount package, generous holiday allowance, pension, training and development.