Receive New Job Alerts
Calm is a leading global health and wellness brand with the #1 app for sleep, meditation and relaxation. The company is on a mission to make the world happier and healthier. With hundreds of hours of original audio content, the Calm app helps users cope with some of the most important mental health issues of the modern age including anxiety, stress and insomnia. Apple’s 2017 iPhone App of the Year and Inc’s 19th fastest growing company boasts over 60 million downloads to date, averaging 75,000 new users daily. It is the #1 app for mental fitness. Our mission is to make the world happier and healthier by developing a range of digital and physical products that enhance mental fitness and alleviate some of the most important mental health issues of the modern age (anxiety, depression, insomnia and stress). Mental Fitness is fast becoming the new Physical Fitness, and we believe a huge global brand will be built in this space. Our vision is to build Calm into one of the most valuable and meaningful brands of the 21st Century - “The Nike of the Mind.” Calm was co-founded by Alex Tew (Million Dollar Homepage) and Michael Acton Smith (Mind Candy, Moshi Monsters, Firebox).
We are looking for a dedicated and well-rounded Sales Recruiter to partner with our B2B organization as we pursue our mission to make the world happier and healthier.
As our next Sales Recruiter, you will partner closely with Calm’s B2B leaders to understand the needs of the business and build/execute a talent strategy around it. You will drive and execute strategies to source, evaluate, and close outstanding candidates.
Our small but mighty Recruiting team is highly collaborative and each team member proactively contributes to strategic initiatives that will impact the company. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to grow their career and make an impact.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth and bespoke candidate experience
- Partner with our B2B leaders and hiring teams to source, screen, interview, and close candidates
- Quickly assess priorities and determine ideal candidate profiles
- Identify and implement best practices and tools for attracting and selecting top talent
- Contribute to the growth of Calm’s recruiting function by proactively developing and refining processes and serving as a thought partner for the greater team
- Minimum of 4 years experience of full-cycle recruiting in a high-growth environment
- Success track record of closing sales roles
- High level of empathy and effective, inclusive communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline through sourcing
- Strong understanding of sales compensation, techniques, and methodologies
- Think critically, adapt easily to changing priorities, optimize their own time and enjoy collaborating
- Passion for data and experience influencing data-driven decision making with analysis and rapid research
- Competitive salary and equity
- Unlimited PTO
- We pay your medical, dental, & vision insurance premiums
- Commuter benefits
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Apple equipment
- Opportunity to work with a product focused on making the world happier and healthier
- And much more!