About BYBI Beauty
BYBI is a 100% natural, certified vegan & cruelty-free skincare brand from London, UK. We are skincare experts committed to bringing you really great beauty products that actually work, using only ingredients that we know will directly benefit the skin. We believe in transparency because everyone deserves to know what’s in their beauty products, and innovation, because natural doesn’t have to mean basic. Founded in 2017 by bloggers Dominika Minarovic and Elsie Rutterford, our skincare range is sold in the UK, Europe, the USA, and APAC.
Skin positive, pro-planet beauty for all. We create natural, vegan and cruelty-free skincare, unlocking the goodness of active, nourishing ingredients—full of juicy vitamins and skin-strengthening minerals—to deliver you great skin.
We believe sustainable skincare isn’t an oxymoron—it’s our beauty standard. We’re here to boost the health of your skin whilst shrinking your carbon footprint. Our goal is to create real change in the beauty industry by making products with intentional ingredients using low-carbon production methods to keep your skin—and our planet—healthy.
Our co-founders Elsie and Dominika started out in their own kitchens in the UK, meticulously crafting DIY beauty recipes with potent natural ingredients. BYBI was born in 2017 and quickly we became known for our truly clean, yet high-performing formulas.
Are you looking for a great place to develop your marketing career? BYBI is looking for a dynamic Influencer Executive who can support the Influencer Managers in the US and the UK. This is the ideal role for someone who wants to start out in a core marketing function and learn the ropes in an exciting, growing brand with big plans.
You will help manage influencer marketing across the US market, reporting into the Influencer Marketing Managers based in the UK & US.
● Identify influencers working with our key retailers and form relevant partnerships
● Identify, track and communicate with key influencers for product launches across all social channels
● Identify, track and communicate with BYBI influencer ambassadors and affiliates to ensure smooth and strong ongoing relationships
● Keep up to date and report regularly to the team on the latest trends and interests in our influencer community
● Keep accurate and organised records of all influencer activity and results
● Manage all influencer send-outs, tracking gifts, posting, and further needs
● Support with influencer meets, events, panels, and other IRL and virtual connect
● Manage the marketing drive and marketing materials to ensure all creative assets, brand materials and press assets are up to date and accessible
● Produce ad hoc result reports to assist planning and analysis
● Prepare competitor analysis and tracking including new product launches, new channel launches, in-store support, and media activity