BuddhaBox is a boxing gym with a yoga studio and a holistic cafe. We aim to create a wonderful community of eclectic individuals who place importance in their own wellbeing and enjoyment. The purpose of our training is to inspire physical, mental, and spiritual wellness. We offer the chance to become apart of the tribe by offering a variety of memberships, as well as a pay as you go option for classes to allow anyone the chance to experience our many distinct schools of training. Methods of learning and having fun, that we believe if practiced consistently provide for a very powerful, balanced lifestyle.
- Providing remarkable customer service by creating a great impression from the moment our members pick up the phone or walk into the club, enthusiastically welcoming them and providing a faultless representation of our club making the member journey beyond expectations.
- Supervisory responsibilities for the Front of House team including rotas, payroll and any other duties relating to this as well as aiding in FOH assistant training and development
- Effectively handling class bookings, payments, queries and managing member expectations to the highest standard (***experience with MindBody Software***)
- Deal with any member feedback in a timely and professional manner, showing that you take ownership of the situation and making sure to escalate the issue to the appropriate member of staff where necessary.
- Responsible for opening and closing duties of the department including cashing up, setting up the department and making sure health & safety, and security of stock and cash handling are dealt with appropriately.
- Ensure the Front of House area and equipment is well maintained and presented to guarantee the high level of our brand standards.
- Strong communication skills and experience in a customer facing environment, able to respond appropriately & professionally to everyone you interact in all manners, including face to face, over the phone & via email correspondence.
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced environment, with the ability to remain calm under pressure and work politely and efficiently in all situations.
- Excellent organisational flair, with a keen eye for detail and strong numeracy & literacy skills.
- Proficiency in using a computer with the confidence to learn new systems & databases quickly. (***MindBody Software***)