We’re BRAVE and we make delicious, crunchy roasted peas! We started BRAVE because we wanted to help people enjoy delicious, plant-based snacks that are locally-grown and free of artificial ingredients.
For us, being BRAVE is about and having the courage to take that scary, first step towards something better. Whether that’s returning to locally-grown and nutritious plant-based food or looking for a new job doing something you love, it’s all part of a journey!
Our deliciously crunchy Roasted Peas are grown in the East of Anglia and are nutritional powerhouses. Packed with more protein than cashews and fewer calories than popcorn, they’re bursting with natural energy and make for the perfect on-the-go snack.
- Amber & Seb
We’re expanding rapidly, and are now looking for a Sales & Marketing Exec/Intern who’ll help us spread the word about our amazing roasted peas!
As Sales & Marketing Exec/Intern, you’re going to be splitting your time between getting involved in helping the sales team grow our customer base, as well as supporting our marketing activities. There’s a lot to get involved in and we don’t expect you to be able to do it all, but you can expect some combination of:
- Helping out our sales manager by visiting our partner shops, making sure they’re well stocked and putting out point of sale material so we look great on shelf!
- In-store sampling and store implementation checks
- Contributing to our overall marketing campaign planning
- Assisting with our e-commerce platforms and digital advertising programs
- Keeping track of our events and sampling calendar
- Ad hoc projects
This role is going to be a great fit for someone who’s both a thinker and a doer. In a pea-pod, we need someone who has a strong combination of some of these skills (you don’t need to have them all!):
- Highly organised: there’s a lot of moving pieces and we need your help to keep them in place
- A level head and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for healthy food, sustainability and building a brand from the ground up
- Ability to gather and analyse results. It’s not enough we do something, we need to know whether it worked!
Additional experience with any of the following will also be beneficial but not mandatory:
- Product sampling or event staffing
- Digital ad platforms (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Amazon Seller Central)
- Be apart of a fast growing start up! You'll get stuck in and learn loads!
- Free snacks and treats every day, lunch every Falafel Friday :)
- Attend industry events - already this year we've been at Balance Festival, Sweatlife and more
- Bi-monthly team nights out, ad hoc games of ping pong and more with a young, fun team
The role in brief:
- Paid Internship (or Exec role with the right experience) with an opportunity to move to a permanent role
- Full time
- Location: White City, London
- Start date: ASAP
We’re BRAVE and we’re on a mission to get more people to eat nutritious, locally-grown foods. Our first products are ridiculous moreish Roasted Peas that come in deliciously natural flavours and pack more protein than cashews & fewer calories than popcorn (best of both worlds!). You can find us in some of the finest stores such as Sainsbury’s, Boots, Holland & Barrett, Planet Organic, Whole Foods, Selfridges, Ocado and many more!
To learn more, check out bravefoods.co.uk or check us out on Instagram @bravefoods.