About Bramley Products
Inspired by the beauty and therapeutic properties of plants, our love for nature is transformed into a collection of bath, body and home products. A British company inspired by the countryside, we want you to experience the benefits of spending time in the beautiful outdoors when you spend time with Bramley. To feel your natural balance return and an increased sense of well‐being that leaves you feeling restored, relaxed and revived is our aim. All of our products are blended with unique ingredients. A base of apple seed oil and organic extract of 100% naturally derived botanicals make up each individual blend, meaning every product has its own distinctive scent and genuine therapeutic benefits.
Here at Bramley, we are just as passionate about the environment as our products. You’ll never find anything Mother Nature wouldn’t approve of in our bottles; nothing harmful or unethical, our ingredients are 100% biodegradable, cruelty-free, and our packaging is 100% recyclable. We are proud of everything we do to create a more sustainable way of life and have made considerable steps to ensure our products are eco-friendly. We are committed to maintaining and preserving our beautiful natural environment, and by bottling the essence of the English countryside, we continue to offer our Bramley family products that help to refresh their senses.
We are looking for a super duper hardworking, passionate person to help manage our dynamic small warehouse team. The role requires someone who is calm under pressure, comfortable juggling multiple demands and is experienced in managing people. If you have these qualities and are comfortable with computers, we can teach you the rest, but you should have some relevant experience.
We are a growing small independent company selling natural bath, body & beauty products direct to customers and hotels/restaurants. We are set in the beautiful village of Semley, surrounded by countryside in a small, modern purpose-built warehouse. Our close-knit team is passionate about everything they do and to fit in you will be too! We encourage applications from all backgrounds & industries, and are particularly family friendly.
· Supporting, motivating, and assigning daily tasks to the picking and packing team.
· Being responsible for ensuring all orders are dispatched on time and are perfectly packed. Each order is delicately wrapped with tissue paper which requires care and attention.
· Producing accurate paperwork and commercial invoices for international orders.
· Recruiting and training new staff members, as well as providing ongoing training/support to the picking and packing team.
· Regularly communicating with the Sales/Customer Service/Purchase teams regarding orders and stock.
· Performing weekly stock takes and updating the warehouse stock system.
· Monitoring goods in to the warehouse and updating the warehouse management system accordingly.
· Holding weekly team briefings to communicate with the team the demands of the week ahead and the wider business needs.
· Monitoring and ordering stock for the warehouse e.g. boxes, tape, tissue paper etc that is essential for fulfilling orders.
· 28 days holiday
· Pension scheme
· Beckford group benefits including 50% off at our Inn's across the South West & Bramley.
· Calm natured and comfortable being under pressure
· Personable, approachable with the ability to motivate and lead others
· Comfortable using a computerised stock system
· Enthusiasm and pride in work is a must!
Please note that the role can involve working at height (ladders), operating a pallet truck, wrapping pallets and occasional heavy lifting (25kg), therefore requires someone who is fit and able.