Lovingly designed for mind-body alignment and holistic healing, Bodyism leads the way in the world of wellness with its unique and mindful approach to fitness. From invigorating classes to supercharged supplements, every element of the Bodyism brand is infused with kindness – and is grounded in the belief that self-love is the first, most important step in each and every wellness journey.
The Bodyism Membership Manager role offers the opportunity to work in Bodyism’s flagship private members’ club, based in West London.
As a Bodyism ambassador, the Membership Manager represents the brand and our ethos, acting as a point of contact for potential and existing members. The Membership Manager’s role involves supporting all requests and enquiries and ensuring a positive experience for members and their guests from start to finish.
The Membership Manager will be responsible for attracting new members, developing new relationships, maximising partnership opportunities and collaborating with the Club Manager, senior management and the marketing team to drive new sales and bolster current revenue streams.
Bodyism team members are passionate about the ethos and the brand and are approachable and adaptable. The Membership Manager is well detailed, has organisational awareness, a natural ability for bringing people together to solve problems, a good standard of emotional intelligence and knows the key principles of good communication.
- Managing the client’s 'Bodyism journey' from enquiry to trial, initial consultation and ongoing membership. Overseeing membership accounts and membership experience.
- Promoting the values and mission of Bodyism with an integral understanding of the philosophy and business aims.
- Responding to, tracking and following up on enquiries.
- Determining prospective members goals and motivation and delivering membership consults and tours.
- Being proactive in generating membership leads through current members and data collection outside the club.
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Monitoring membership data at club level and reviewing membership revenue stream.
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of the Studio timetable and Bodyism training, ensuring you can explain in detail and with interest all classes on the club timetable and each trainer’s individual training style.
- Being involved with day to day operational procedures within the club. Adhering to operational excellence standards and working with the wider team to deliver an outstanding member experience.
- Identifying areas of improvement and implementing solutions to enhance member experience.
- Working with Mind Body Online to book, schedule and process payments and client information.
- Attending regular sales and training meetings, liaising with trainers, club management and front of house.
- Developing and nurturing brand partnerships.
- Reporting directly to the Club Manager.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt to different personalities and create meaningful relationships with members and prospective members.
- Ability to multitask and learn quickly.
- Ability to empathise with members and resolve conflicts in a professional and tactful manner.
- Ability to work cooperatively with other staff and members;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Passion for health, wellness and for the Bodyism brand.
- A degree in business, sales, marketing, communications or a related field is preferred.
- Basic salary plus commission
- Paid holiday entitlements.
- Complimentary Classes.
- Career progression and further opportunities within the company.
- Discounted rates on retail product and F&B offering.
- Flexible working hours– open and close shifts and weekend work.
- Fun, empowering environment to work in, for a company at the forefront of health and wellness.