BLOK is one of the UK’s leading boutique fitness operators. At BLOK we believe that training is about more than just breaking a sweat. All our classes focus on building skills, improving technique and achieving constant progression. We offer 160 classes a week with over 50 of London's top instructors and specialists. Open 7 days a week from early morning to late at night, we have a large and fast growing team across these sites. We are looking for the best talent to be part of this exciting growth.
Operational delivery of all BLOK products at BLOK Manchester.
This role has 2 main areas of responsibility;
1) Under the supervision of the General Manager, while on duty and working behind reception, the safe, efficient, profitable, on brand delivery of BLOK Manchester’s:
- Reception services
- Class delivery
- Fashion rail sales
2) Under the guidance of the Manchester General Manager, maintaining an exceptionally high-level of operations of all BLOK Manchester facilities, classes, and FOH services.
This role will also help out with the other Duty Managers’ responsibilities as needed.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Event Management
- Delivery of excellent customer service
- Running budgets
- Hitting sales targets, KPIs, and CSFs
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excited to be involved with a fast-paced and fast-growing company
- Professional & confident
- Proficiency with MS Word & Excel
- Excellent team player
- Practical problem solving
- Operational maintenance of gym/fitness studio
Up to 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
- Health and Leisure industry
- Experience in practical trades – carpentry, electrics, metalwork
This role is based in Manchester & London as required.