BLOK is one of the UK’s leading boutique fitness operators. At BLOK we believe that training is about more than just breaking a sweat. All our classes focus on building skills, improving technique and achieving constant progression. We offer 160 classes a week with over 50 of London's top instructors and specialists. Open 7 days a week from early morning to late at night, we have a large and fast growing team across these sites. We are looking for the best talent to be part of this exciting growth.
Operational deliver oy of all BLOK products at BLOK Manchester
1. Under the supervision of the General Manager, while on duty and working behind reception the safe, efficient, profitable, on brand delivery of BLOK Manchester’s:
- Reception services
- Class delivery
- Fashion rail sales
2. Liaising with and under the guidance of Sales, Brand and Marketing departments delivering the following to the highest standards for BLOK Manchester:
- Initial enquiries
- The pursuit of new opportunities
- Price negotiation
- Operational delivery
of all events packages BLOK Manchester. BLOK Manchester’s locations and excellent facilities and classes are highly suitable for private events, for corporate partners as well as groups.
This role will head up the exciting opportunities here.
This role will also help out with the other Duty Manager responsibilities as needed.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Delivery of excellent customer services
- Project Management
- Running budgets
- Hitting sales targets, KPIs, and CSFs
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excited to be involved with a fast-paced and fast-growing company
- Professional & confident
- Proficiency in MS Word & Excel
- Excellent team player
- Event management
Up to 28 days holiday including all Bank Holiday entitlement.
- Health & Leisure Industry
- Sales & Marketing
Role based in Manchester and London as required.