BLOK is one of the UK’s leading boutique fitness operators. At BLOK we believe that training is about more than just breaking a sweat. All our classes focus on building skills, improving technique and achieving constant progression. We offer 160 classes a week with over 50 of London's top instructors and specialists. Open 7 days a week from early morning to late at night, we have a large and fast growing team across these sites. We are looking for the best talent to be part of this exciting growth.
Operational delivery of all BLOK products at BLOK Manchester
This role has two areas of responsibility.
1. Under the supervision of the General Manager, while on duty and working behind reception the safe, efficient, profitable, on brand delivery of BLOK Manchester’s:
- Reception Services
- Class Delivery
- Fashion Rail Sales
2. Customer email enquiries
This role will also help out with the other Duty Managers’ responsibilities as needed.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Delivery of excellent customer services
- Running budgets
- Hitting sales targets, KPIs, and CSFs
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excited to be involved with a fast-paced and fast-growing company
- Professional & confident
- Proficiency in MS Word & Excel
- Excellent team player
- High level of written English
- Health & Leisure Industry
- Sales & Marketing
- Email Customer Service
Up to 28 Days holiday including all Bank Holiday entitlement.
Location Manchester and London as required.