Birch is a new lifestyle brand, creating spaces where you can rest, explore, connect, work, taste, move or dance as you wish – all in one place. Designed to act as an escape from urban living, a chance to release and reset, free from the judgements, expectations and constraints of daily life. Employing art, food, health (mind & body), craft, music and nature as our brand pillars.
Our first property set in 55 Acres with a growing farm, 140 bedrooms, 20 event spaces, bakery, pottery studio, the wellness space and Lido is based just 30 mins form Liverpool Street and is due to Launch in April 2020.
Wellness has a touch point for everything we do at Birch, from the beds in our rooms to promote rest, getting in touch with nature in our grounds, the nourishing food we serve and our new wellness space. Split across the yoga and spin studio, gym with rig for circuit classes, 4 treatment rooms & sauna.
It’s an exciting time to be part of the founding team for this disruptive new lifestyle offering.
The Wellness Producer will be part of the team to ensure that we are meeting all standards set by the brand, and ensuring that the guests experiences are met and exceeded. This role will be the face of the new Brand on a daily basis, working with the wellness team teaching classes within your chosen skill set.
Full time and Casual hours are available
- Delivering exceptional experience, working with management team to set brand standards across the classes and wellness experience
- Delivering exceptional client experience through energetic front desk interactions, assisting in client check-in, studio walk arounds and membership support
- Assist in teaching at Wellness events, classes, workshops in the wellness space and across the site
- Responsibility for ensuring all spaces used by wellness events are set up and cleaned down accordingly.
- Maintain stock-take of retail consumables & juice bar and assist in selling of products to members
- Experience with Core Premium booking software
- Monitor and maintain standards of presentation for the public areas (cleanliness and maintenance) and report any defaults to the Head of Studio.
- Communicate with Head of Studio on member feedback, equipment and operational status, scheduling, and subbing
- Level 2 & 3 Fitness Qualification & or Yoga / Pilates Teacher training qualifications
- Experience working within a fitness studio environment
- To teach your nominated classes based on your fitness / yoga qualification
- Administration and good use of Microsoft word / google docs
- Must be available to work weekends on a rota basis
- A collaborative, supportive work environment
- A place where your opinions and views are welcome and appreciated
- Access to fresh air and open spaces
- The ability to be part of the founding team to shape a new brand and be part of its continuous evolution
- A place to learn and develop new skills
- Access to our employee wellness programme, to be launched in April 2020
- Friends & Family discounts