MAKING GOOD GUT HEALTH DELICIOUSLY EASY. POWERED BY PLANTS, BACKED BY SCIENCE. CREATED BY THE GUT HEALTH DOCTOR.
Bio&Me was created to bring clarity and credibility to the world of gut health, and we make the only granola around that is claimably 'good for your gut' - we've got approval from EFSA and everything (that's the European Food Safety Authority, who thoroughly checks that health claims are based on scientific evidence). That's why we're the UK's first dedicated, evidence-based gut health food company.
Good gut health starts with your gut microbiome. Bio&Me is inspired by your biome, which is central to the community of trillions of microbes, including good bacteria, that live within you. It's totally unique to you and it works hard to keep you healthy. You can look after your biome by eating plenty of plant-based foods. In fact, Dr Megan Rossi recommends aiming for 30 different plant-based foods every week - the more, the merrier!
Every spoonful is packed full of deliciously diverse plant goodness to help you and your biome nourish and flourish. It's all about health and happiness from the inside out.
We believe that people and microbes thrive on variety and deliciously good food. That's why we've packed our granolas with 15 different types of plant goodness. We call this our concept of Delicious Diversity.
Dr Megan Rossi, the UK’s leading expert on gut health has just launched her new gut health food brand, Bio&Me. At Bio&Me, we’re bringing credibility and clarity to the world of gut health. No fads, misinformation or pseudoscience here. You can read more about us at www.bioandme.co.uk and on social media @bioandmeuk.
We’re a small yet perfectly formed team who share a passion for making it easier for people to look after their health. Our Bio&Me community is growing fast and we’re now on the look-out for a social superstar to nurture and be the go-to for our growing community. To excite them. To make them feel welcome and special. To listen to their ideas. To always be up to date.
You will just need to be utterly brilliant at two things:
1. Social Media. You just get it. And you know what works well when it comes to social content. You love immersing yourself in the worlds of instagram, twitter, facebook etc. You’ll be digitally savvy with a can-do attitude and a trusted pair of hands.
2. Customer engagement & community management. You not only love social media. But your customers. Our customers. People. You want to chat with them and you like building relationships. The more, the merrier. And you’re a great writer with strong attention to detail, able to embody our tone of voice.
You will work mainly with Claire, our Communications Director, and also with Dr Megan Rossi herself and Jon, the CEO.
What you’ll be doing
- Making sure our Bio&Me community is nurtured and supported daily, responding to their questions and proactively engaging them
- Working with the Communications Director on social media activity, sharing content ideas and planning upcoming content
- Developing your social media skills, making good use of the latest social platform updates and new features
You will be:
- A good relationship-builder who loves listening and helping others
- A positive person with a can-do attitude and a trusted pair of hands
- Digitally savvy with good knowledge of social media platforms and engaging content
- Comfortable working quickly to respond to our Bio&Me community
- A great writer with strong attention to detail, able to embody our brand tone of voice
- Enthusiastic about getting stuck in with a fast-growing start-up and joining our journey
- Ideally, excited about helping everyone to look after their health through great tasting food!
Knowledge of nutrition is not needed - we have plenty of that with Dr Megan herself! All we ask is that you're enthusiastic about our goals and our products, the rest you can learn on the job.
- Social media experience on Instagram, twitter and Facebook, with an understanding of how each platform works and what makes great content
- Knowledge of Hootsuite / social media management tools and content creation will be a bonus!
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities (team based in London and Chester, often working remotely)
- Bonus scheme
- Salary: £18,000 - £24,000, depending on experience
- Working with Dr Megan Rossi, The Gut Health Doctor, one of the most influential gut health specialists internationally
- Plenty of gut-loving food products!