Receive New Job Alerts
About Beyond Meat
At Beyond Meat, we believe there is a better way to feed the planet. Our mission is to create The Future of Protein® – delicious plant-based burgers, beef, sausage, crumbles, and more. By shifting from animal to plant-based meat, we can address four growing global issues: human health, climate change, constraints on natural resources, and animal welfare.
At Beyond Meat, we started with simple questions. Why do you need an animal to create meat? Why can’t you build meat directly from plants? Thus, we make plant-based meats that allow families to eat more, not less, of the traditional dishes they love while feeling great about the health, sustainability, and animal welfare benefits of plant protein. Our goal is to bring exciting change to the plate—and Beyond.
Beyond Meat is seeking a dynamic Foodservice Regional Director to maintain, grow and further develop its growing EU business. This role requires the ability to grow & manage to accomplish objectives and to lead and develop a strong sales team from a regional perspective. This includes strategically developing, planning, tracking, and measuring execution for regional business objectives and KPI’s. Key business channels include Conventional Grocery, Mass, Club and Natural. All business activities must be done in a way that underscores the social mission of Beyond Meat.
Preferred location for this position is based in the UK within proximity to a major air hub, position can also be based out of Holland.
- Manage top-level customer relationships for entire Foodservice portfolio
- Establish and measure top-level objectives for volume, trade spending, share, distribution, new items, deductions, etc.
- Develop annual customer business plans in partnership with Trade Marketing. Align Beyond Meat’s brand strategies with customer business strategy to maximize growth and profitability
- Direct and monitor all aspects of trade promotion to ensure maximum impact
- Manage distributor partner sales execution and scorecard their performance objectives and priorities
- Work with team to receive internal tracking reports
- Foster and maintain strategic customer relationships to identify opportunities and promote business growth, through a shared understanding of success criteria to achieve current and future company goals
- Selling with Insights – Ability to identify, acquire and communicate insights, both specific customer and marketplace, which can serve as the basis for selling strategy including initiatives and solutions. Leverage value added selling to Beyond Meat’s advantage
- Foodservice Sales Managers (EU based) and sales support staff
- BA/BS is required
- 10+ years of CPG sales experience in Key Account Sales, Trade Marketing and Distributor Management
- Strong strategic skills with experience in annual business planning
- Strong analytical skills: syndicated data analysis (IRI & Spins) and budget management
- Post promotion analysis
- Strong PC skills including MS Office
- Very strong team player, ability to work with cross-functional teams to get results
- Passion for Beyond Meat and its missions and goals
- Demonstrated team development and leadership
- Experience selling to key accounts within the geography
- Ability to travel 40 –50%