Bamford is a philosophy rather than a seasonal fashion label. It began with the passionate convictions of our founder Carole Bamford to make natural products using the best artisans from around the world. Bamford was founded on the belief that we need to be mindful of our connection to the earth – to live consciously, respect nature’s resources and the land that provides for us. We believe in the need to nurture body, mind and spirit in tandem – to feel well and to feel happy the three need to be aligned and in harmony.
Our Bamford family is growing, and we are looking for a talented and passionate Client Relationship Executive to join to our Wholesale team in South Kensington, London.
Full time contract, based on 40 hours per week, competitive salary £28,000 per annum, plus great benefits.
Reporting to the New Business Development Manager in this exciting new role you will play an integral part in supporting all day-to-day responsibilities of our Bamford Wholesale Spa and Retail accounts.
- Act as an ambassador for Bamford
- Build lasting relationships with the Bamford team and stakeholders
- Responding to our current and new Spa and Retail business client queries on orders and liaising with the relevant internal teams
- Liaising with our Production and Marketing teams to ensure all relevant collateral is prepared and shared and with existing partners and available for new potential business opportunities.
- Preparing client presentations, materials, samples and sales displays.
- Working closely with the distribution team to ensure the appropriate flow of product and orders to the retail network
- Collating all relevant information to ensure smooth registration of products in all territories
- Keeping all new and existing account information updated and ensuring the Distribution and Finance teams are aware of any account changes
- Completing all New Line forms for our retail and ecommerce partners
- Ensure all Spa and Retail partners are contacted frequently and all treatment and new product updates are communicated
- As our client relationship support, you’ll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience.
- Preferably from a spa or luxury retail background
- Attention to detail and highly organised
- Analytical with fluency in excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Presentation/PowerPoint skills
- A positive, enthusiastic, and flexible individual with a can-do attitude
- A team-player willing to use own initiative and multi-task.
- A genuine interest and passion for wellness/well-being
- Good use of the English language, written and verbal
- Highly professional, friendly, and courteous
- 33 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 30% Bamford & Daylesford discount
- 60% off Bamford skincare products
- 50% staff lunch discount (at local Daylesford store)
- Complimentary treatment every year
- 2 complimentary in studio classes every year
- Complimentary online classes
- Long Service Awards
- Quarterly Employee Awards
- Refer a friend scheme
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Please note: As part of our recruitment process, we will use and store your personal data securely for up to 6 months from the date of application. If you would like to update or remove your CV or other personal details from our records, please go to our careers page for contact details