Everything we do at Bamford begins in nature. We work in harmony with our surroundings, sourcing the finest natural ingredients and fibres to nourish the body and mind.
Bamford is a way of life. Bamford was founded on the belief that we need to be mindful of our connection to the earth – to live consciously, respect nature’s resources and the land that provides for us. Everything that we do, make and craft connects us to nature and our surroundings. We source the finest natural fibres and materials for our clothing and homeware collections, and turn to the power of natural active botanicals to create our skincare and body ranges
Spa Therapist – Haybarn Spa, Daylesford Farm
Our Bamford family is growing, and we are looking for a talented and passionate Spa Therapist to join us.
With amazing career progression, we will train and develop you every step of the way to be the best that you can be with the opportunity to build your career with us.
Full time contract, based on 40 hours per week, salary £21,000 pa.
As a Spa Therapist, you will be required to perform the Bamford face and body treatment protocols after full training. You will also deliver other holistic therapies including Hot stones, Chakra’s and Crystals. Our environment is a beautiful, tranquil and healing space and all treatments reflect this and the Bamford philosophy. You will follow this philosophy to the highest professional standard.
About the Company
Bamford is a philosophy rather than a seasonal fashion label. It began with the passionate convictions of our founder Carole Bamford to make natural products using the best artisans from around the world. Bamford was founded on the belief that we need to be mindful of our connection to the earth – to live consciously, respect nature’s resources and the land that provides for us. We believe in the need to nurture body, mind and spirit in tandem – to feel well and to feel happy the three need to be aligned and in harmony.
- Undertake full assessment of clients’ requirements and suitability of treatments and products offered
- Carry out Bamford treatments to the highest professional standard following full in-house training standards and procedures.
- Ensure exceptional familiarity with the all retail products and treatment and recommend to clients.
- Support the Spa Manager with any other ad-hoc duties
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please apply including your CV and cover letter.
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
- Up to 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 50% staff lunch discount (at local Daylesford store)
- 30% Daylesford discount
- 60% of Bamford skincare products
- 1 treatment & 2 classes free every month
- Refer a friend scheme – up to £1000!
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Free uniform or clothing allowance, role dependant.