Everything we do at Bamford begins in nature. We work in harmony with our surroundings, sourcing the finest natural ingredients and fibres to nourish the body and mind.
Bamford is a way of life. Bamford was founded on the belief that we need to be mindful of our connection to the earth – to live consciously, respect nature’s resources and the land that provides for us. Everything that we do, make and craft connects us to nature and our surroundings. We source the finest natural fibres and materials for our clothing and homeware collections, and turn to the power of natural active botanicals to create our skincare and body ranges
As our Bamford family is growing, we are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Manager to join our Ecommerce Team at our head office in South Kensington.
The role will be full time, permanent contract, Monday to Friday 9am-6pm.
Salary £30,000-£35,000 depending on experience.
Bamford is a philosophy rather than a seasonal fashion label. It began with the passionate convictions of our founder Carole Bamford to make natural products using the best artisans from around the world. Bamford was founded on the belief that we need to be mindful of our connection to the earth – to live consciously, respect nature’s resources and the land that provides for us. We believe in the need to nurture body, mind and spirit in tandem – to feel well and to feel happy the three need to be aligned and in harmony.
About the role
As our Social Media Manager, you’ll bring expert experience in utilising social media as a marketing and ecommerce channel, with a proven track record of turning fans into customers and customers into advocates. You’ll own, create and deliver social marketing campaigns, build brand awareness and manage all social content. You’ll be able to demonstrate exceptional knowledge of all social media platforms. In addition to a strong strategic understanding, excellent data analysis skills are essential to track campaign success. This role is integral to the wider digital team and will drive and maintain growth of Bamford social media networks.
- Develop and implement a social media strategy to drive brand awareness through authentic and relevant content that emphasises our brand voice and values.
- Create and manage the social media calendar, manage content and plan specific and timely marketing campaigns in line with digital and marketing objectives.
- Strong copywriting skills required to deliver Bamford tone of voice and editorial copy across multiple marketing channels.
- Responsible for the curation and scheduling of content across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Manage social media advertising campaigns with support from Digital Manager and external web agency, working with digital and marketing teams for input on content.
- Launch live chat on the website and respond to queries in a timely and on-brand fashion.
- Post to the BGD Facebook and IG page, manage the ad budget and monitor ROI.
- Share and collaborate with the wider company group; join calls with Lady Bamford’s team to align content.
- Briefing in Creative team for photography and video content.
- Influencer engagement, in collaboration with the Marketing team and PR agency, to nurture relationships with key influencers and brand ambassadors and measure effectiveness.
- Weekly social media reporting on performance and ROI of all social media channels.
- Awareness of competitor activity and sharing findings with the wider team.
- Provide training and guidance to team members on social media best practice and strategies.
As our Social Media Manager, you’ll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience;
- 3 years’ experience of digital/social media marketing with a track record of traffic and engagement growth
- Strong copywriting skills required to deliver the Bamford tone of voice and editorial copy across multiple marketing channels.
- Up to date on industry trends as well as latest brands and influencers
- Strong analytical skills and high-level understanding of how audiences use social media
- A creative thinker able to generate new ideas
- An understanding of luxury fashion brands, lifestyle, a love of organic natural products and a passion for sustainability
- Excellent time management skills.
- Working knowledge of principles of SEO including key word research, GA and a deep understanding of search and social.
- Adobe Creative Suite and video editing skills a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Training and development to advance your career
- 33 days holiday per year including bank holidays
- 50% staff lunch discount (at local Daylesford store)
- 30% company discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV and cover letter