About Balance Festival
Balance unites world-class fitness trainers, awe-inspiring yogis and well-travelled chefs, with real people and awesome brands who share a common vision — to achieve a better self. Celebrating the ‘Live fit, happy and healthy’ revolution, Balance covers all aspects of wellbeing through an immersive programme of festivals, and inspiring content from The Balance Journal & TV.
Balance unites world-class fitness trainers, awe-inspiring yogis and well-travelled chefs, with real people and awesome brands who share a common vision — to achieve a better self. Celebrating the ‘Live fit, happy and healthy’ revolution, Balance covers all aspects of wellbeing through an immersive programme of festivals, and inspiring content from The Balance Journal.
The successful candidate will be a creative marketer with proven track record, exceptional business acumen and a sharp eye for detail.
Reporting directly to the Founder and working closely with the content producer, the newly appointed Marketing + Brand Manager will be responsible for the implementation and execution of the festival marketing programme across all channels and platforms – to ultimately deliver on the festival ticket sales targets.
The role would suit perfectly a result-driven strategic marketer who thrives in a small highly entrepreneurial team and fast-paced environment. A genuine interest in health, food, fitness, wellness and travel combined with an unstoppable can-do attitude are essential.
- Drive ticket sales through the execution of marketing plan across all channels and target audiences (B2C & B2B)
- Planning and implementing deadline driven marketing campaigns
- Organise schedules, monitor timelines and drive deadlines
- Production of all high quality accurate on/offline marketing materials
- Identify appropriate new strategic marketing partnerships to drive ticket sales
- Develop bespoke creative marketing campaigns with key stakeholders and partners
- Negotiate contra-deals and media partnerships
- Activate sponsorship agreements and account manage sponsors/key partners
- Effectively and pro-actively manage relationships with key sponsors, exhibitors, partners, media, fitness celebrities, influencers etc.
- Deliver exceptional level of customer care and ensure fulfillment of partnership agreements
- Build strong relationships with sponsors and brands
- Develop and implement highly effective social and digital ad campaigns
- Source, create and implement online competitions with event partners
- Implement bespoke promotions for festival sponsors and partners
- Effectively set out and implement plans and timelines
- Manage and monitor the festival’s PR and Digital agencies and designer
- Play a key role in the planning and delivery of all aspects of the production of our festivals
- Perform all tasks on schedule with maximum efficiency and within budget
- Coordinate video/photo shoots
- Assist in organising and hosting promotional events and field marketing campaigns
- Provide regular reporting to stakeholders on marketing performance
The successful candidate will have a solid experience marketing events and festivals in B2C and B2B environments. You will have exceptional ‘people skills’ and be very ‘digitally focussed’ with a successful track record of delivering integrated marketing campaigns across a range of platforms. You will be entrepreneurial, creative and deliver high impact. A great team player who is keen to take on an exciting, creative and high-level challenge with great enthusiasm for the wellness sector.