ARTAH’s transformative health retreats are designed to reset your mind, reconnect to your body, and help you reach a peak state of health. Our intensive programmes are grounded in the principles of functional medicine and nutrition, and combine fitness, plant-based nutrition and supportive treatments to ensure you achieve results and create sustainable life changes.The state of your health determines the way you live your life, and ARTAH was created to embody this notion – to allow individuals to be happier, healthier, and achieve more through the creation of optimal health.
We are looking for a Sales & Marketing Executive to join ARTAH HQ as part of the London-based core team. The individual will report to the Director of Business Development and will work alongside her to grow ARTAH across the 2020 season and beyond. With steep targets to meet this year, the individual needs to be passionate about health and wellbeing, target driven, ambitious, self-motivated and above all, a team player. The individual will play a significant role in the growth, development and shaping of ARTAH as a company and as an experience in 2020.
ARTAH was founded by Rhian Stephenson – Nutritionist, Naturopath and CEO of Psycle London. Born out of her passion for health and energy, Rhian’s vision was to create a sanctuary where people could nourish the body, clear the mind and uncover a new level of health. Combining over a decade of clinical experience with her wealth of knowledge from the fitness world, ARTAH is a modern retreat that provides guests with a challenging, invigorating experience that is truly transformative.
- Support the design and execution of sales and marketing strategies for the 2020 retreat season.
- Drive individual and corporate sales, with a focus on tracking all sales data & presenting strategies to replicate across similar categories
- Development of Corporate lead acquisition and sales in line with corporate strategy
- Act as a point of contact for individual, group and corporate sales enquiries.
- Research and implement creative ways to establish new business and re-engage with existing clients
- Support in the design of marketing schedules and action strategies across multiple channels (social media, PR, email and newsletter marketing) including input into the creative for marketing individual retreats, special launches, brand partnerships and collaborations.
- Track weekly growth and insights across the website, social media and online press
- Maintain customer database & help implement CRM strategy.
- Maintain excellent relationships with corporate and individual clients through superior customer service.
- Attend relevant trade and industry events.
- Analyse trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance.
- Available to support team on-site in Spain and at other sites where necessary.
- Must speak English fluently. A good command of Spanish is welcomed
- Ideally trained / experienced in sales/marketing
- Understands CRM, social media, paid advertising
- Interested in health, fitness and wellness
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days annual leave