ARTAH’s transformative health retreats are designed to reset your mind, reconnect to your body, and help you reach a peak state of health. Our intensive programmes are grounded in the principles of functional medicine and nutrition, and combine fitness, plant-based nutrition and supportive treatments to ensure you achieve results and create sustainable life changes.The state of your health determines the way you live your life, and ARTAH was created to embody this notion – to allow individuals to be happier, healthier, and achieve more through the creation of optimal health.
We are looking for a Hospitality Manager to manage our flagship property, Can Terrades. This role will be both client-facing and operations-focused; the Hospitality Manager will be the face of the brand onsite, will serve as the first point of contact and act as client liaison. He or she must also be comfortable managing all on-site staff, retreat scheduling and operational troubleshooting. The individual will play a significant role in the growth, development and shaping of the ARTAH experience in 2020 and will be responsible for creating a best-in-class experience for our guests.
ARTAH was founded by Rhian Stephenson – Nutritionist, Naturopath and CEO of Psycle London. Born out of her passion for health and energy, Rhian’s vision was to create a sanctuary where people could nourish the body, clear the mind and uncover a new level of health. Combining over a decade of clinical experience with her wealth of knowledge from the fitness world, ARTAH is a modern retreat that provides guests with a challenging, invigorating experience that is truly transformative.
- Must deliver exceptional customer service (client facing/liaison)
- Management and co-ordination of all onsite and local activities
- Oversight and co-ordination of team (including sourcing, admin, payroll, rosters & outsourced services)
- Oversight and co-ordination of retreat schedule
- Responsible for complete client experience & co-ordination
- Assist senior management team in recruitment process for on-site staff
- Must speak English fluently. A good command of Spanish is welcomed
- Ideally trained / experienced in hospitality, ideally with experience in boutique hotels and/or wellness hospitality
- Interested in health, fitness and wellness
- Accommodation and car provided
- Travel expenses to and from Spain covered
- All food & drink on retreat provided
- Full time or seasonal role (depending on experience)
- Mid-season holiday