Receive New Job Alerts
Founded in 2016 by food-lovers and serial entrepreneurs JP and Alex, allplants is an award-winning planet-positive food brand and VC-backed B-Corp with over 100 employees on a mission to build Earth’s most forward-thinking food company, operating out of Blackhorse Road, London.
Eating plants is the most impactful way to reduce your environmental footprint, so our mission is to inspire the next billion plant-powered people, combining exciting flavours and luxe convenience. We’ve already served over 900,000 meals to homes all over the UK, subscribing for an easier way to enjoy plant-based living. Our plans for 2020 and beyond are as exciting as they are delicious - with big growth plans involving both new products and new distribution.
- You will be pivotal in helping shape our relationship with our customers, how we approach converting leads, onboarding customers’ and managing lifecycle and reactivation at allplants.
- Our customers love our food, service and what we stand for. As allplants expands its offering and how it sells to customers, this role will be crucial in ensuring that our email strategy evolves with the company.
- Together with the Senior CRM Manager (Chloe), you will be responsible for developing our existing email strategy to supercharge our lead acquisition and retention of our subscribers.
- You’ll have the freedom to test and explore what works best to engage our active community. It is your goal to grow the email list further, convert the email list into customers and drive repeat behaviour from our existing subscribers.
- You will also work with teams across the business, including the wider marketing and creative teams on cross-channel campaigns, the product team to improve on-site customer experience/landing page performance, and the BI and customer teams to glean key insights to feed into how we talk to our prospects and existing customers.
- The role is full time and based in London (although mostly remote).
- The scope and main responsibilities of this role are detailed below. This isn’t exhaustive but covers the main elements for the first 6-12 months.
The Salary banding for this role is £26,000 – £28,000.
- Play a crucial role in developing the lifecycle strategy and converting people who abandon checkout to winning back customers on email.
- Through your knowledge of the customer and how they respond to our campaigns, you’ll help shape the email acquisition and retention strategy as allplants grows its product line, finds new sales channels and expands internationally.
- You will manage our direct-to-customer campaigns on email working with a team of creatives, copywriters and other marketers to plan content, brief in assets, build campaigns and schedule emails.
- You will carry out regular tests to constantly improve our campaigns and enhance the understanding of our audience.
Analytics & CustomerInsights
- You will use your solid analytical skills to rapidly identify opportunities to scale, change or create new campaigns you will conduct analysis to understand when customers are the most likely to continue using allplants or churn you will use quantitative and qualitative means to get a better understanding of our prospective and existing customers.
- You will work with the BI, growth, product and customer delight teams to gain a deeper understanding of different customer segments and create persona focused campaigns
Testing & Planning
- You will ensure our acquisition + retention campaigns and channels are constantly tested to improve how customers experience allplants from first touch to customer loyalty.
- 2+ years of work experience in a similar role
- Experience with Klaviyo or a similar email tool
- Hyper organised. Experienced in high paced environments, with confidence and ability to independently prioritise, plan and coordinate people/processes to ensure seamless execution.
- Analytically sharp. Highly analytical with a focus on making data-driven decisions to drive strategy. Working in Excel/Sheets for financial modelling and reporting is second nature.
- Problem solver. A track record of continuous process improvement - implementing systems, processes and solutions to drive automation and improve accuracy of financial reporting.
- Fast learner. adaptable, acute attention to detail, delivers excellent work, driven, takes feedback well, is highly self-aware and personable.
- Proactive doer. embodies proactivity, with a can-do attitude, will go the extra mile(s) when needed, and has solid project management skills. Willing to dig-in, research and learn a way around any challenge autonomously.
- Excellent communicator. You are equally good at listening as explaining / convincing others
- You. A sense of humour, high energy and passion for the plant-powered future we’re building.
The qualifications and experiences above are a guide and we’d still love to hear from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated.
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK. We are not currently a licensed sponsor.
- Be part of a growing b-corp startup and help shape the future of food
- 32 days holiday a year (including Bank Holidays)
- 10 weeks of full pay for maternity/paternity leave
- Employer contributions to your pension plan
- We all have a meaningful bit of allplants that we own
- Healthy food and lunches every day at HQ and lots of allplants tastings (!) from our exceptional in-house chef and development teams
- Quarterly socials (we love a good party!) and weekly staff-led activities (football club, netball league and PT sessions in the park)
- Listed as Escape The City’s and Rocket List's top companies to work for ✌️
- A free monthly tasting delivery of allplants for everyone to taste what's cooking!